Chapter 7- The Lie

Chapter 7- The Lie

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

Edward was still tring to get free. I felt worse than I did earlier. It felt like someone just stabbed me in the throat. I was still on the ground with Alice over top of me. I got up slowly while my head spun. My right arm hurt so much I had to hold it with my left hand and grasp it. My whole entire right side hurt and my left leg but I had to ask Edward something. I dragged myself toward him but Alice was ready to grab me. I held up my left hand motioning for her to not touch me. I grabbed my right arm again and walked toward Edward still on the ground. I looked down on him in aggony.

"... Why... do you think I would take Bella away from you?" I coughed again but held my hand over my mouth to cover the blood.

Edward glared at me. "What's in it to you... Lauren?" When he said my name he had some venom in his mouth.

"Why do you think *cough* I might danger to you and your family?"

"Rosalie. She said she saw you talking to her and you wanted her to stay away from me! I read your mind!"

What?! Why would Rosalie do this? "What makes Rosalie think this and I DID NOT say that or even thought that in YOUR case!" I coughed again.

"I heard your voice loud and clear! But..." Edward thought for a moment and studied my bloody self. He gave a sigh and then a pleading look then to a pissed off look. "DAMN ROSALIE! I almost killed Bella's best friend! Lauren I am SO sorry! I can't belive I actually belived her! DAMNMIT!"

I felt sorry for him. He couldn't help that Rosalie said that in her mind and made it sound like me. Right there, I felt a stab in my chest and I fell to the ground coughing a huge cough I could of died there.

"Carlisle! We need to get her to the hospital NOW!" Edward yelled.

Carlisle shook his head and as Alice was ready to pick me up, Edward scooped me up in his arms.

"Alice, I'll hold her. It's the least I could do." I coughed again and then we were running. Edward was the fastest cause he was ahead of everyone. A minute or two later, we were right in front of the hospital. Edward rushed in along with Carlisle. They both took me to a room and had me down on a bed in no time. Carlisle and Alice helped get equipment on me and I was completly covered in wires.

"Edward, get me the morphine!" Carlisle yelled.

I saw Edward grab a sringe and put a fluid inside it. He quickly ran over to me and pushed the needle on my arm and pushed the sringe down. I felt woozy and tried. That;s when I fell asleep.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
sorry the chapter was short! Couldn't think of ideas!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
Added on January 24, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki