Chapter 11- A Discussion

Chapter 11- A Discussion

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

 

I looked at Edward as I sat down. "Hey."

He smiled at me. "Hello. Listen, I'm sorry about this morning. You did get my note, right?"

I nodded. "Yep!"

He looked around him then went up to my ear. "Okay, just try to act like we're friends. I don't want anything going around about us. If Bella finds out... well... you know."

"... Okay." I really didn't want anyone to know either. Again, we had to work with our partners on problems from a textbook. We worked on the problems in a blur. Once we were done, Mr. Blavkov came by to check our work. Once he checked it, he looked at me.

"I hope you are feeling better Miss. Head. You got some really nasty injuries there." I felt ticked off because of two reasons. First, I hated it when people address me with my last name. And second, when he said that, he sounded like he was mocking me. I guess he heard the story.

I just smiled up at him. "Yeah, I'm feeling better." He walked away and I looked over at Edward who was trying not to laugh.

I glared at him. "What's so funny?" I asked in a digusted tone.

He chuckled. "I love it when you fool people with that smile of yours. It's very amusing..." He trailed off and thought about it. I looked away, trying not to blush. By the time class was over, I tried not to groan. We walked out of the classroom in silence. I saw Alice there, waiting for me. I waved at Edward as he walked away.

I turned to Alice who had that look on her face that she needed to talk to me. "Ummm... hey."

"Let me get you to class. You could need some help." She seemed disgusted. I can take a pretty good guess what it was about.

History and 5th period French DRAGGED! I was ready to throw my books at the next person who gave me a wicked look. Mr. Moore in History talked to us about an upcoming trip to La Push to learn about the history of the Quilutes. He handed us permission slips and told us to get them signed by a parent. Easy enough. In French, we just reviewed for a test that we have on Monday.

When we left, I was heading to the cafeteria when Alice stopped me.

"We will be eating somewhere else today." I followed her outside. Luckly it wasn't raining. She led me to a picnic table. Nobody came out here. At the table was Rosalie. Alice motioned me to sit down and I sat down. She grabbed a lunch bag from her bag. Inside were food for me to eat. I grabbed the apple and ate it. I looked at them who looked mad. I guess they were waiting for me to speak.

"...What?"

Alice glared at me. "You know 'what'."

I knew exactly what it was. I really didn't want to talk about it. "Look... that was not me. Edward-"

"Oh we know it was Edward," Rosalie said, "but we just want to know why you didn't talk to him."

"I DID! Last night while he was a my house! He said..."

I told them about the conversation we had in my room last night. They gasped at some parts.

Alice spoke. "Ok... Bella can sooooo not know about this!"

I had my head in my good hand. "What am I going to do?!" Stupid enough, I slammed my broken arm down hard on the table. I yelled in pain. "OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Rosalie and Alice were at my sides.

"Oh God! Are you alright?"

I clenched my teeth together. "I'm... fine." The pain went away. I sighed and sat back down.

"Well... why would Edward cheat on Bella like that?" Rosalie wondered. "Edward wouldn't do that. He loves her like crazy!"

I looked down. "Maybe he thought it would be safer for her since her scent is 'intoxicating'," I suggested using Edward's word.

I heard the bell ring and I got up. I was going to be late if I don't hurry. "We'll talk about this later. How about you come over my house later on?"

Rosalie and Alice thought it over and then nodded. Cool. But then... not cool. I walked to Biology in a daze.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes!!! This is so good!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Added on January 28, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki