Chapter 15- Meeting Jacob

Chapter 15- Meeting Jacob

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

On the way, Bella told me about her life in La Push. I half listened since Alice and Rosalie told me everything. She even told me about the werewolf part.

"Actually, while working on the project, they told me about the werewolves. I just didn't know about Jacob. It was his great-grandfather who used to be the Alpha right?"

"Yes. But Jacob is the Beta... or second in command."

"But shouldn't he be the Alpha after Ephraim?" It didn't make any sense.

"He doesn't want to be the Alpha. Long story about that. The Alpha is Sam Uley. He transformed first so that kind of makes sense."

We both shrugged. About a couple minutes later Bella spoke in a whisper. "We just passed the border line." So we were in La Push now. I looked out the window, staring out at the Quilute River. I loved the outdoors. I could live out here if I wanted to.

We pulled up in front of an old looking, small home. I got out and looked around. It was starting to get dark. Then I saw someone come out of the house. He had dark skin and silky black hair that he wore up in a ponytail. All I could say was... God he was HUGE! He had to be like almost 8 feet tall. I stared at his height in amazement.

"...WOW!" Bella laughed.

"Hey Bella!" He ran up and gave her a big hug.

"Um... can't...BREATHE!" Bella exclaimed. He let her down and then looked at me with curious eyes.

"Oh right... this is Lauren Head. She's Steve's daughter and my neighbor." Then she looked at me. "Lauren, this is Jacob."

So this huge guy who looked like he was 25 years old then 16 was Jacob.

"Hey Lauren. Nice to meet ya!" He gave me a hug.

"Jacob stop! She's hurt!" He let me go right away and saw my cast and cuts that I had bandaged.

"Oh I'm sorry. What happened?"

"She ran away and a tree hit her and crushed her for 2 hours until we found her," Bella explained.

"Why did you run away?" Jacob asked me casually.

"Pressure. It was the first day of school for me." That seemed logical enough, I thought.

"Yeesh! It looks like two trees fell on you," he said.

Then a man on a wheelchair rolled over. If I had to guess, he must be Billy Black, Jacob's father.

Billy seemed like a nice guy. Charlie gave him a pat on the back. "What's up Billy?" I could tell they were friends for a very long time.

"Nothing much. I heard a friend is now your sidekick." He laughed at his own joke. "You must be Steve." He held out his hand out to my dad and my dad shook it.

"That's right. You must be Billy."

Then Billy looked at Bella. "Well hello Bella. How are you?"

"Good. Just thought I stop by."

My dad spoke. "Billy, this is my daughter Lauren. She goes to school with Bella."

Billy looked at me with a wierd look. He looked at my injuries and seemed worried. But he held out his hand to me. "Well, it's nice to meet you Lauren."

I shook his hand in response. "It's nice to meet you too."

"Hey dad, can we walk on the beach for a while? I want to show Lauren some things," Jacob asked.

"No problem. Dinner won't be ready for another hour so take your time."

"Thanks!" I waved back them and followed Jacob and Bella to the beach.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore any problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I understand it's like a knife in the heart when someone puts a negative comment but...you made the introduction to vampires and werewolves very sudden. I mean, when Bella found out about the werewolves and vampires, both Jacob and Edward waited a long time to tell her. And by the way, you should watch your facts. Bella shouldn't know about werewolves yet, she learns about it later on in New Moon.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 28, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki