Chapter 18-  The Slumber Party

Chapter 18- The Slumber Party

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

"What time is it?" I asked my dad on the way home.

"It is... almost 10:30. No need to worry since it's Saturday tomorrow. Well... why don't you have a couple of friends sleep over? The least I could do."

I almost fainted. My dad NEVER does that. "Are you serious? How many friends?"

He thought. "Only 6. If you want you can include boys. But I don't want any stupid things going on okay?"

"No problem. Actually that's perfect! I'll invite Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and of course, Bella! Perfect!" So far tonight is going great. My dad got an awesome job and I get to have a sleepover! Well... Bella and I will have to sleep but it doesn't matter.

When we got home, Bella had to go to her house to get some things. I ran inside and grabbed the phone. But the problem is that I didn't have their number. Bella came back a few minutes later.

"Um... I need their number."

Bella laughed and gave me the number. Alice was the one to answer the phone and was thrilled when I invited her. She said that they'll be over in a half an hour. I hung up.

"We might as well get ready," I suggested. We ran upstairs to my room and cleaned up. My room was big enough so we were good. I got several blankets and laid them out. I had a tv and a dvd player so we could watch a movie. I got into my favorite pajama pants. They were black with red and white roses. I put on a plain white t-shirt and put my hair up.

Bella wore a t-shirt with old gray sweats. I sighed. I went downstairs when I saw my dad put on a police unifrom on.

"Wow. I wouldn't mess with you," I said sarcastically.

He laughed. "I won't be here untill the morning. I'm going on duty. I need to help guard of the measuem so you have the house to yourselves." Awesome! "But you know-"

"Yes I know! Don't get into trouble or I'll be dealing with you."

"Correct." Just then I heard someone knocking on the door. I jumped and ran for the door.

I opened it with a smile on my face. Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmett were there with a bag in their hand. "Hey, come in!" I sounded like a five year old. They walked in and Alice was jumpy just like I was.

My dad walked right up to us. "Hey kids."

"Ok dad. You already know Alice and Rosalie and Edward from the hospital. This is Emmett and Jasper." I gestured to them as I said their names. Emmett gave a grin and held out his hand. Jasper acted like a gentleman and held out his hand also.

My dad shook both of their hands. "It's nice to meet you. Well I won't be here tonight so behave."

I graoned. "Alright dad." It felt awkard when the Cullens were here. Finally my dad left. I turned toward everyone.

Alice jumped. "Yay! This is going to be fun!"

"Let's get upstairs first Alice," I suggested. I led them upstairs and Bella was on the bed, reading one of my books. She closed it and turned around.

"My dad's on duty till the morning so we're alone," I said to Bella in case she missed it.

"Awesome."

"So what first? Watch a movie? Play a game? Truth or Dare?" Alice was hovering all over me. She really did love slumber parties.

"Ummm... what do you want to do?" I asked. But then I thought of something good. "Well... I do want to see who can win in a fight..." I think Emmett will love that. I had to think of something boys will like too.

"Awesome! We'll do it outside. Want to fight me Lauren?" Emmett grinned.

"I'll pass," I said right away. He laughed. There will be no way that I'll fight someone who looked like a bear in size.

I grabbed my jacket and we all headed out the door.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Write write write write write write write write pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 29, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki