Chapter 20- Having Some Fun

Chapter 20- Having Some Fun

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Alice brought dresses and girly outfits with her. All of us judged the boys on how stylish they were. I almost cryed when Edward came out. We made the do the cat walk and everything! There was no winner in the end since we couldn't decide.

After that, we wanted to watch a movie. We first chose Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I loved that movie. I'm really not that big of a Harry Potter fan. I watch Goblet of Fire because of Cedric Diggory! While watching him on tv, I was looking at Edward and Cedric.

Alice did too. "You know... Cedric looks just like Edward."

"What's the guy's real name?" asked Emmett.

"His name is Robert Pattinson. He is so hot! If there was ever a movie about you guys, he would be perfect as Edward!" I exclaimed.

Edward just shrugged. After that we watched Into The Wild which Kristen Stewart was in.

"Wow! She looks just like Bella," Emmett said.

Bella blushed from embarrasment. After that was done, it was about 3 in the morning. I was really bored. What else could we do?

"Um... I was on the internet and I read something on flashlight tag," Rosalie suggested.

"That's perfect! I got more than enough flashlights!" I ran downstairs into the kitchen. I had at least 10 and only needed 7. I grabbed them and went to the front door where everybody was waiting. I handed one to everybody.

"We could do teams," I suggested.

That's what we did. Emmett wanted to work alone which was fine. It was Edward and Jasper, Bella and Alice, and Rosalie and I. We thought it would be fair if we had at least one vampire in each team. We were to hide and the team that's it has to come and find us. The person that is it uses the flashlight. When the person finds someone, they have to try to shine their flashlight on them. That person, or team, is then it. We would have to find the two members to become it.

Emmett volunteered to be it. He had to count to 100. Of course we did this outside. I ran as quite as possible under my porch was would be hard for Emmett to get under. I was trying not to laugh the whole time. I saw a flash of light scanning and covered my mouth. I felt like I was being hunted by a killer.

"Lauren! I can smell you from under the porch!" he called. Damn. He shown the flashlight on me. I was caught. I got out feeling very stiff. I wasn't it yet since he hasn't Rosalie yet. I walked and ran following Emmett. He found Bella under her porch and Jasper up in a tree. So who ever was found next, which ever team their on, is it. Emmett found Alice so she and Bella were it. I ran and hid again, not sure where to hide.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I spun around with a gasp. It was only Edward. "Follow me." I followed him to a tree. He punched the tree lightly and it opened. It was a secret hide out. I went inside. The size was just like from under my porch. I lay down and after Edward closed the opening, he laid down next to me. He turned on his side with his arm around his head. A casual position. He looked at me and smiled.

"A perfect place to hide," he murmured. Even though we were in a tree, there was still a little light coming from the moon. It shined on Edward's face, making him as white as a ghost.

I smiled. "Will anyone find us?"

"Nope. Our scent is cut off. They won't find us here," he said.

"You mind if..." I didn't finish sinc he knew what I was talking about.

He chuckled. We leaned closer and let our lips crush each other. I moved my hand on his back and my other arm with the cast on his neck, holding on. His hands were on on my back and neck. His lips were like ice, but moved on mine like two puzzle pieces that were meant to be together. I loved this moment. I flipped over on my back with Edward on top of me. We held there. The only thing I could think of was only him. He moved down to my neck and kissed it.

"I want... I wan to try something but... I'm not sure..." Right there, I couldn't breathe right. I think I knew what he was talking about. Was I ready for this?

"You want me that bad?" I whispered.

"More than you could imangine." We placed our lips on each other's again. I felt his hands move down to my jacket. He got it of of me along with my shirt. I go his shirt off also. I couldn't believe I was doing this. We were so close to each other.

I was still kissing him when I saw more light and then... a scream. I peeked over Edward and jumped. Edward did too. Bella was in tears of betrayal.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore any errors. sorry it took so long.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i agree that is a bit childish but i think its also original in some way or another, keep on keeping on^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is great and all and I'm sorry for my consistent negative comments, but FLASHLIGHT TAG? That's a little childish.

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were right i would love this!!!!! I so cant wait to read more!!! I have to know what happens!

Posted 15 Years Ago


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh you SO HAVE TO WRITE THE NEXT ONE I'M LIKE GOING TO BE SICK WITH THE BUTTERFLIES

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2009
Last Updated on January 30, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..