Chapter 22- Running Away With My Love

Chapter 22- Running Away With My Love

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I woke up with someone shaking me.

"Lauren, it's time to get up," Edward murmured in my ear.

I yawned suddenly recalling the night before. I didn't want to think about it. I almost fell when walking out of the plane. Edward figured I should get something to eat. We went to the cafe in the airport. I sat down at a table when Edward went to get me some food. I sat there, trying to think. My dad is probally home... or searching for me. I hope he doesn't find out what really happened. A couple seconds later, Edward came back with a tray of food. There was waffles, with scrambled eggs and sausage. I ate the food, reilzeing how hungry I was. I finished in 5 minutes. I drank the remains of my orange juice and got up.

Something occured to me then. "Where are we exactly?"

"Oh... we're in Brazil," he said matter of factly.

"Brazil?" I raised one eyebrow. "Why are we in Brazil?"

"This is only a stop. We're taking a boat to where we're going."

I shrugged. I grabbed my bags and followed Edward. He had more bags than me. We managed to get a taxi to wherever we're going. I sat in the back with Edward worrying about back home. Why did this happen? This was all my fault.

"It's not your fault," Edward murmured so quite that the driver couldn't hear him.

"It is!" I hissed.

"Sir, we're here," the driver said in English to my luck.

"Thank you very much," he said. He took out a hundred dollar bill and put it in the the driver's hand and closed his hand into a fist. "You may keep the change."

I got out. We were at a harbor. I just followed Edward who had all my bags this time. He put them in a nice looking boat. It actually had an indoor room at the bottom. I hopped in and sat down on one of the seats. Edward started the boat and we were sailing across the ocean.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see. Like I said. Nobody knows about, not even any vampires or humans. I came across it during one of my trips... alone. I think you'll like it." He smiled that smile I loved. The sun rose and shined. It shined on Edward and his skin was like crystal. He had his shirt off to make it even better.

"How long until we get there?" I asked.

"Um... about 5 hours... 6?" Great. I have to be on a boat for 6 hours! What the hell was I supposed to do I thought knowing he would hear me even through the noice.


Edward pushed a button and went to me. I stared at him. "Um... don't you think you should be steering this?"

"Nope. I put it on autopilot," he answered casually.

"Since when did boats have an auto pilot and know where it's going?" I asked.

"Since I invented and made this boat. I want to keep it a secret," he said.

"Wow! You built this!?" I was amazed.

He chuckled. "This isn't even the best part of it," he said laughing. He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him. He took me downstairs and turned on the lights to the room. It was a lounge... with EVERYTHING! There was snack bars, a flat screen, counches, armchairs, videogames, and more.

"...Wow!"

"You like it?" he asked.

I nodded unable to speak. I went to one of the counches and sat down. It was so comfy I could fall asleep. He sat next to me. I turned on my side and laid there. Edward squeezed over and laid down next to me. He leaned closer but I didn't want to.

"No. Not right now." I really didn't want to get that close after what happened. "You can lay down with me if you want to." He understood me. He hugged me close to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm having a tough time like you are right now also. This isn't easy for me either."

"But what about my dad? He's probally searching for me right now. What does he think happened?" I didn't know what.

Edward sighed. "He knows what really happened. He hates me right now to death. He wants to find us and kill me." He seemed sad by the thought of it.

"Edward... I want to forget about everything. My life before was bad. When I'm with you, I feel as if my life is complete. I do love Alice and Rosalie and all the others, expecially Bella but... when I'm with them... I don't feel all that happy. All I want is you." It was true. I wanted to forget about everything and have a new life.

I yawned and closed my eyes. When I woke up Edward wasn't with me. I got up and went upstairs to the dock. The boat stopped and I looked out. I gasped in shock. In front of me was a beautiful tropical island. Edward was by my side. He put one hand around my waist and the other gestured to the island.

"Welcome to Moonlight Sun!"



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore any problems i will write more soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You mean Esme Island? You copied Stephenie -_-

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aweeeeeeeeee!!!! Loved it! Cant wait to read more!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2009
Last Updated on January 30, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki