Chapter 25- Escape

Chapter 25- Escape

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I woke up to the bright sun on me. I got up and stretched. Last night was amazing. I remember being so close. It will never happen again. I thought that night was perfect for a final night. I looked at my side to find a piece of paper. I picked it up. It was from Edward. I opened it and read it.

 

Lauren,

I went out to hunt. I'll be back soon so go back to sleep. I'll see you soon.

                           Edward

 

Perfect. I have to get ready. I quickly went to work.

I grabbed all my bags and stuffed my clothes in them. I grabbed them and went outside. The blistering sun shined on me. Luckley the boat was here. I threw the bags into the boat and went back inside. I got some food to take with me and some money that I will need to get back home.

I grabbed a piece of paper and pen. I wrote a letter.

 

Edward,

I'm sorry. I can't stay here anymore. Don't come after me. I only ask for one thing. Go with Bella. Come home and be with her. We shouldn't be together. This is the best way. Forgive me.

                            Lauren

 

I left the note on the bedside table where he will find it. I grabbed my food and ran out the door. I went to the boat and looked back at the island. I went to the controls and typed in my destination. I put it on auto pilot and the boat steered away. I was going to regret this later.

I went downstairs into the lounge to think. What was I going to do when I get home? I couldn't go see Bella because she will kill me. I didn;t know where to find the Cullens are the Hales so that's out of the question.

I thought and thought. I lost track of time and the boat stopped. I got out and ate some food. I only brought some crackers and drinks. I finished those and grabbed my bags. I pulled out some cash. I got out of the boat and headed to the bus stop. The bus came a couple minutes later. I handed the driver a hundred to take me to the airport. I sat down.

About a half hour later, we were at the airport. I thanked the driver as I got off. I went inside the airport. It was crowded with people. I had to fight my way through with my stuff. I walked up to the ticket booth.

"May I help you?" asked the lady at the desk.

"Um... when's the next flight to Seatte?"

"Mmmm... um... the next flight is in an hour. Would you like to go there?"

I shook my head. I handed her the money and she gave me the ticket. I thanked her as I walked away. I put my stuff where they were to go. I went t the gate and handed the guy the ticket.

"You keep it."

How was I supposed to know? I went on the plane and and sat at my seat that was on the ticket. Luckly, I had the seats to myself. As I was flying to Seattle I looked out the window. I would be there in a couple of hours.

Once we were in Seattle, I got up and off the plane. I went to get my stuff and left. I managed to get a ride and hopped in the taxi.

"Where do you need to go?" asked the driver.

"La Push." I had a plan.

In about an hour we were there. I thanked the driver as he drove off. I remembered the place well. I was only a couple of blocks away from Jacob's house. I walked and I was in front of his house. I hoped that Billy wasn't home and just Jacob. I knocked on the door.

Jacob answered it. He gasped.

"Lauren... where in the hell-"

"I need your help. I need to get Bella back with Edward. Please!"



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

do the next chapter it was sooooooooooooo good

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on January 31, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki