Chapter 27- Forgiveness

Chapter 27- Forgiveness

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

She stared at me in shock, that I actually had the nerve to come back and ask this. Bella looked disgusted.

"Why do you want me back with Edward?" She sounded irritated.

"Listen..." I didn't know how to word this right. If I say this wrong, she'll never speak to me ever again. I took a deep breathe.

"I did love Edward, but not like that. What you saw there that night in the tree was not my decision. My mind just took over. I truley didn't want it to be this way. You and Edward were meant for each other. Ever since I moved here I have been ruining everybody's lives. I want to change that. I want everything to go back to the way things were before Edward and I got involved. Bella, you are my best friend. I look up to you and you were the very first person that actually accepted me. I don't want this to break our friendship. When i saw you and Edward together, it was like two puzzle pieces together. With me and Edward, it just didn't seem right. I had to come back to make things better. Bella, I don't want to be like this with you. Please forgive me."

I said so much. I was out of breath. Bella just stared at me in surprise. I guess she didn't expect that kind of speech coming out of me. I felt a tear go down my cheek. I sniffled. I really loved Bella as a friend ever since I first met her. I din't want this to break up our friendship. I wanted to be friends with the Cullens, expecially Alice who I loved very much. For Edward, I just want to be friends with him.

Bella walked toward me and wiped the tear of my face. She hugged me and I hugged her back. This whole week has been very emotional.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I really am. I don't want to break up our friendship either."

I whispered, "No Bella. I should be sorry for ruining the relationship between you and Edward. I forgive you though."

"So do I," she whispered back.

We let go of each other and I thought for a moment. "What have you been doing for the past two days?" I asked.

"Well... I visted Alice and Rosalie whenever I get upset. Then other times I would go see Jacob." She turned to Jacob. "Jacob, I'm sorry for getting you into this."

He shook his head. "Not at all. I'm glad you came to visit poor old me."

He grinned and Bella gave a look. She turned back to me. "What about you?"

I was surprised when she asked this. I really didn't want to talk about this. "Another time. Not right now."

She just nodded as a way to show that she understood.

"Now I don't know how to get you back with Edward." I really didn't know. I didn't know where he is or how he will deal with this. Will he want to be with her or just ditch her and go to me? I really hope that he goes with Bella.

"Why don't you just go to the bloodsuckers' home and get it straighten out there?" suggested Jacob.

"That's not a bad idea." Why didn't I think of that? "It's perfect too cause in case something goes wrong, we got the Cullens to help us. Edward would be there so it's perfect."

Bella nodded. "We can go now if you want."

I looked down at myself. "Actually I think I need a shower." I can't believe how filthy I am.

Bella smiled. "Don't worry. We'll get you taken care of when we get to their house."

I didn't like the way she said that. "As in 'we'll' you mean you and Alice don't you?

Bella just shrugged. "Who else? Besides you could use a new outfit."

I just stared at her in disbelief. "Well I guess we can go now." I looked over at Jacob. "Thanks so much for your help Jake."

He smiled. "Anytime. See ya!"

We left and I went to Bella's truck. We drove off. I wonder what will happen next.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
sorry it took so long!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You made this whole thing about Edward cheating. It's supposed to be balanced between romance and thriller. This is like way too dramatic, and it's all about the cheating and crying and friendships and I think you've kind of ruined the Twilight saga by combining all the books, as well as using bad grammar and making the characters into people who I could never imagine them being. You changed everything and just twisted it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yup it did now plz try and finish chapter 28 plz :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2009
Last Updated on February 8, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki