Ch. 11

Ch. 11

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I feel horrible. I can't believe I still have feelings for him. I still can't believe that he still loves me this way. I don't want it to be this way. Bella was meant to be with Edward, like two puzzle pieces. I don't know what exactly it is that makes him so attracted to me.

 

Right now, Edward, Carlisle, and Alice were planning on what to do while I leaned against a wall with Bella. Bella seemed strangley quiet and sullen. I wondered what was up. Probally about Edward I figured.

 

"Bella... are you okay?" I asked. What else was I supposed to do?

 

She looked up at me. "I'm fine. No need to worry about me," she said. She looked over at the Cullens and spoke without looking away. "Do you know what's going on?"

 

"They're just trying to figure out what we should do. We only have a limited time," I explained.

 

Bella sighed and looked down again. I felt pity. Soon enough, the Cullens came up to us.

 

Edward spoke. "For now, I'm just going to stay with you. Naum won't be looking for me anytime soon."

 

I nodded. "What time is it?" I wanted to know how much longer until twilight. Just so we can be on our guard.

 

Carlisle was the one to answer. "It's only 4:00. Edward has an hour with us until he meets Naum."

 

I considered something. "You know... is Naum at the Opera House right now?"

 

"Nope. Why?" Edward wondered.

 

"Well... we could check it out. Try and figure out what he's up to."

 

Everyone seemed to consider the idea. "Alright," Edward said, "we'll check it out. I don't see why not. Naum won't be there for another hour or so."

 

Alice grabbed Bella and we took off. The opera house wasn't far at all. Once we got there, I stared at the huge building. I've read about the famous Sydney Opera House. It looked a lot bigger than I imagined.

 

"Is there a play going on?" I asked.

 

Alice nodded. "It hasn't started yet. It'll start in about an hour and 10 minutes...." She tralied off.

 

I know what was happening. "You think that Naum will do something once the play starts?"

 

"Most likely. But what?" Edward questioned.

 

All of a sudden, Bella gasped. I looked at her, who was still clinging to Alice. I ran over to her. "Bella... Bella what's wrong?" I asked urgently.

 

"You... you... you do know what time it is right?"

 

I looked at her puzzled. "It's only 4:30. Why?"

 

She was staring at something in mock horror. I looked where she was staring. She was staring at a clock tower, and it's going forward. Time was going fast... forward. As it went, the sky became dark. I stared at Edward in horror.

 

"Edward... what's...." I couldn't finish my sentence. All of a sudden, the clock tower tolled. It was 7:00. And it's pure twilight.

 

I looked back at Edward. He seemed to be strugling. His head was down. I was afraid. Then, Edward calmed, and looked at us. His red eyes were now glowing. I couldn't move. I couldn't run. He hissed and his fangs showed.

 

Everyone ran for it, but I couldn't move. I was too shocked and scared. Fear rushed through me. Edward was still in his place. I was trapped in his gaze. Without thinking, I walked slowly up to him. I fell forward and Edward caught me. He had a very evil look to his face, a look that he had no choice to give. He lifted my chin and chuckled darkly to himself. I was dazed. I didn't know what was happening.

 

Edward grabbed me and held me like I was an infent. He started leaping and running. He leaped tree to tree, holding me like I was a glass doll. I was still looking up at him, with a dazed look. He ran into a cave and now, I saw bars and more bars. It was a prison. He ran me to a prison cage whick was already open. He threw me in there and locked the gate. I was on the ground, starting to come back to reality. He looked at me and vanished. I got up, finally free from the hypnosis. I had to get out. I shot fire at the bars, tried to break them with my strength. I did everything but couldn't escape.

 

"Dammet!!!!!!" I screamed. I fell to the floor.

 

"I tried that too...."

 

I turned around in shock. I wasn't alone. There... I saw Edward Cullen, the Edward Cullen I remembered before he became what he was.

 

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

 

He looked confused. "Do I know you?"

 

I was appaled. "Edward... it's me Lauren! You just locked me up in here!"

 

He shook his head. "That's not the real one.... I am the real Edward Cullen."

 

 



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors blah blah blah! there is a reason why he says that he is the real edward cullen. you'll find out soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that is sooooooo amazing!! I loved it!!Cliffy!! Write more soon

Posted 14 Years Ago


I've been to the Opera house once! It was cool, ooooooooh so the Edward in the jail is the real Edward Cullen? This is mind boggling good! Keep writing Lauren

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki