Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

       I walked into school with Maria and Charles at both my sides and took my seat. I felt stiff as a bone from working in the fields a lot but that feeling is natural for all my family. I looked around my surrondings and watched different kids throw paper around and talking to each other.

      It was not long till Mrs. Donati had come in and got our class the attention she needed. Mrs Donati was the kind of teacher that could get the attention of a goat from. You don't mess with her. Any fellow here who decides to act stupid will get a big slap on the hands. I sat there quitly waiting for intructions.

     She took her long ruler and slapped it down on the table to get everyone's here attention. "Now class, I'll pass out ya'll the test and I expec ya'll to behave ya'll hear?"

      "Yes Mam'm!" we chanted together.

       She handed all the papers to us all and we began. It was as easy as pie when I did mine. When I finshed I got up form my seat and handed my paper to her. She looked at me with a deep smile looked fake. Since was she the nice guy?

        "Well Edward... as I always am with ya, I am sure you did very well."

        I nodded. "Thank you Mam'm! I have complete confedince in this here test of mine."

        I went back to my seat. All teachers, and that includeds all of these kids are always surprised by my politness. As I sat down, I heard a slapping sound that made me jump out of my seat. I looked over to find Charles with a stunned look from Mrs. Donati.

         "Charles... what is the meaning of this?" She held up a paper which was my study sheet.

          Charles panicked. "I'm sorry Mam'm maybe I must of forgotton bout-"

         "No. You was cheatin there. Now come with me young man." She grabbed his hand and started to pull him away.

           I stood up. "No Mam'm it was not his fault! It was my study sheet and I gave it to him cause he needed to study since he didn't!"

           Everyone gasped and so did Mrs. Donati. "Edward! I am shocked. Is this true?"

           Charles looked like he was bout to protest so I spoke quick. "Yes it is! And I should be recieving the beating not him!"

          "Well, " she said, "I guess you recieve it then along with Charles."

          I nodded. At least he won't be the only one. I got up and she took my hand too. She dragged us to the front of the class and grabbed her ruler. I shut my eyes as I winced from the pain. It stung my hands and I was odered back to my seat.

         My hands stung for the rest of the day.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
soory for th wait and its short! hope u liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah no.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


i dont like this teacher(she hit edward)
he shouldnt get in trouble for letting some one use there notes
thats no fair
EVERY ONE WHO HATES THE TEACHER IN THIS STORY MEET ME AT HER HOUSE AND WELL EGG HER CAR AND T.P. HER HOUSE(hehe)
leylia

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 22, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by LilyMae