Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

     The teacher gave Ichigo and Kisshu the papers and directions on how to do the project. She can't believe she's stuck with this lunitic! Ichigo looked over at Kisshu and sighed in defeat.

     "Is there something wrong koneko-chan?" asked Kisshu in a playful tone.

     She shook her head. "Nothing... well do have an idea on what we should do?"

     Kisshu shrugged. "Well we could make a solar powered light source or something koneko-chan."

      Ichigo raised an eyebrow. "I was expecting you to say something like destroy the humans or something like that," she said.

      "I changed koneko-chan," said Kisshu. "I'm good now."

       The bell rang and Ichigo gathered up her books and put them away. "Look... I'll talk to you later...." Ichigo ran off to meet with Moe and Miwa.

       They walked outside and ate their lunch underneath a cherry tree.

       "So Ichigo... do you know Kisshu?" asked Miwa.

       "Nope. Why?" Ichigo decided to play safe.

       "Well... you were talking in a way like you knew you," said Moe.

        "Actually, here comes Kisshu now," Miwa giggled. 

        Ichigo saw Kisshu walk over with his lunch in his hand. As he walked over, she noticed how he looked nice in the school uniform. What is she saying?!

         "Hello Kisshu," greeted Moe and Miwa.

       "Yo. May I eat lunch with you?" asked Kisshu. 

       "No problem," answered Miwa. 

       Ichigo got up and grabbed her lunch. "Listen... I'm not feeling so well so I'm going to go somewhere else," she said. 

      Ichigo ran off without hearing what they had to say. She ran to the other side of campus and ate her lunch there. Hopefully nobody will come and bother me, she thought. She still can't believe that he showed up! He must be plotting something. She will defently not tell anyone that he is here cause that will cause even more trouble. 

      Ichigo actually had enough. She needed to go somewhere else to think. Ichigo grabbed the lunch she didn't finish and threw it away. She ran inside the building to grab her things like her bag and jacket. Ichigo ran out of the school as fast as she could. She ran to the nearest forest and ran deep into there.

      But Ichigo stopped short because out of nowhere, a chimera animal jumped from underground. She fell down and grabbed her pendent out quickly so she could transform into Mew Ichigo. 

       "Mew Mew Strawberry! Metamorphsis!!!"   

       After she transformed she called out her Strawberry Bell. But the chimera animal knocked her off her feet. As Ichigo tried to get up, she relized that her legs wouldn't move. It seems that when the chimera animal hit her legs, they became paralyzed. Ichigo tried to get up but the animal hit her arms too. She couldn't move. Ichigo shut her eyes to prepare for the final blow that will kill her.

       Ichigo opened her eyes to see why the animal didn't hit her yet. The chimera animal was sliced in half and vanished, only leaving the infuser behind which Masha collected.

       Ichigo looked up to find Kisshu floating with his swords in the air. He floated down next to her. "Koneko-Chan, are you alright?!" He sounded alarmed.

      Ichigo shook her head. "I can't move my arms and legs..."

      Kisshu's eyes widened in horror. "I gotta get you back to treat you. If your kept like this, you'll be stuck paralyzed for the rest of your life."

      Kisshu grabbed Ichigo and held her in a craddling position. He  teleported to his home planet so he could treat Ichigo. All she saw was achient bulidings and ruins. Ichigo passed out in his arms as he took her to his house.              



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
comment and review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Way better than the first chapter at least...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Okay this is funny and nice but reallly corny ahaha sorry? I mean it all seems pretty well silly! I mean Kisshu SHOULDN'T take Ichigo to his home planet! I mean that is totally unrealistic! And you didn't say that he had normals ears! You just said that Kisshu came.....if he had pointed ears wouldn't someone notice? Anywho i kinda liked it though you need to remember the real plot of Tokyo Mew Mew or your story will......collapse in a heap of confusionn if that made any sense?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2009
Last Updated on July 15, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki