Why You Never Get Bella High!

Why You Never Get Bella High!

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

Bella POV

 

I was going into my next class which was gym! Ugh! I wish this class will die! Whoever came up with this class I hope is dead!!! As I was getting ready fo gym, I remembered that Emmett was with me. I really hope this doesn't end in diaster. I think I was wrong.

When I went into the locker room, I went and got changed. Once I was done changing, my throat started to burn. I grabbed for my water bottle and started to drink it. I felt very... hyper.

 

Emmett POV

 

Ok so I just got done changing. Now to put my expierment into action. I grabbed into my bag. I was gonna see what will happen to a vampire if he drinks an energy drink with cocaine in it. I dug through my bag and I couldn't find it. Then I reliezed something. I found a bottle of water in my bag. Oh crap I must of dropped my drink into someone else's bag. But who?

That's when I heard the commotion. I ran with gym clothes on to he gym and found Bella... high.

"OMG the llamas are attacking!!!!" she screamed. She then ran into a wall and fell to the ground. "OMG GOD IS HERE!!!! WatS up home dog!!!???"

O.... crap. I must of given Bella the energy drink by accident. I'm in huge trouble from Edward. But then again... this is really funny! Lol! Bella just kept running into the wall and soon enough, gym was over. She got changed so quick that when I went outside, she was jumping up and down. 

'EMMY! LET"S DO SOMETHING! COMEONOMGITHINKISAWALLAMALETSSINGTHE LLAMASONGDOYOUKNOWTHELLAMASONGEMMYOMGCHEEECAKEYOU DONTKNOWITYOURHORRIBLE!!!OHWELLLETSSING!

Bella started to scream the llama song. When she had that freak out on me I never knew how a human like Bella could talk so fast. Edward was sooo gonna kill me. Then, the light bulb flashed above my head.

"Hey Bella, I know what we can sing...."

 

Edward POV

 

As I was walking to lunch, I noticed that Alice seemed uneasy. She looked alarmed.

"Alice what's wrong!?"

She just stared at me. "I....I can't see Bella. As in I can't see her future. I don;t know why though...."

This cannot be good. Alice has never had a problem with not seeing Bella's future except when she is with that dog. But he's at his own school right now.

"Alice, what me makes you think something could be wrong....."

I dragged off to see something not plesent in the lunch room. Oh god.... help me!

 

Bella: Yo I'll tell you what I want what I really really want

Emmett: So tell me what you want what you really really want

Bella: I'll tell you what I want what I really really want

Emmett: So tell me what you want what you really really want

Bella: I wanna (hey)

Emmett: I wanna (hey)

Bella: I wanna (hey)

Emmett: I wanna (hey)

Bella: I wanna really really really wanna zig-zag ah~

 

What... the .....hell is going on here!? My girl is singing the spice girls with Emmett who was acting gay at the moment. They finished the song and everyone was laughing so hard, including Alice, Jasper, and Rosalie, who were on the floor laughing. I just stood there.... shocked. Bella jumped to me. Her brown eyes were huge and she was jibberish.

"OMGEDDYWHENDIDYOUGETHEREHOMEDOGIREALLYMISSEDYAWHY

DONTYOULIKEMEANYMOREYOURCRUELOHWELLILUVCHEESCAKEAND

LLAMASIMGONNAGOONTHEFLOORANDSPINNOW!"

 

What he hell!? Bella was now spinning on the floor like gir from invader zim screaming "WHEEEEEEEEEE!'" really really loud. I looked at Emmett with an evil grin on my face. He looked scared s**t. He should be.

"Emmett... would you care to explain why my girl Bella is acting like this?"

He looked like he was ready to s**t himself. "O well you see Edward....I swear I must of dropped it in her bag but I was gonna test to see if energy drink s and cocaine mixed have an effect on vampires. She drank i and became like this since gym..."

I sighed. "Emmett.... you do know that Bella gets EXTERMYLY hyper when she drinks energy drinks not to mention that there is a drug in the drink right?"

"Ohhhhhh..." Emmett dragged off.

 

In Africa

 

The random guy said, "Hey look a baby lio-"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!"

 

 



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
lol i had to do that! lol anyway i hope you enjoyed it. remeber... never have bella high on energy drinks lol!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Posted 14 Years Ago


i used to watch invader zim all the freaking time!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked the spice girls song.

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOL!!!! I can talk fast too LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


lollll!!!!
Awesome job!
Keep writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh I laughed so hard! i loved this so much!!!!1 *wipes tears from eyes*

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOL! OMG that was so freakin' hilarious! I can't believe she got that hyper! So funny! Especially when she was talking super fast and her words blurred together! Ha ha! And Emmett! That crazy, cute guy! I can't believe he would do any experiment like that! Poor Bella, though it was super funny! I loved it when they were singing that spice girls song. Lol! Wonderful chapter! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..