Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

Cedric POV

 

    I don't know what happened. I was in the graveyard with Harry Potter. It turned out that the trophy was a portkey. I got up and looked at Harry.

    "You OK?" I asked.

      Harry got up. "Yeah."

     As I got up, I looked around. "Where are we?"

     We walked around and we saw one paticular gravestone. It was Tom Riddle's name on it. As I wondered who that might be, I heard Harry talk to himself.

     He kept saying, "I've been here before....in a dream..." Then, the scariest face I've ever seen on him turned to me. "Cedric... we need to get out of here... now!"

     I looked at him like he was crazy. "What are you talking about?"

     I turned around to see a man coming toward us. He was very dirty looking. Then Harry started screaming out of nowhere and held his head. I noticed a couldren in front of us that started to boil. I jumped and ran to Harry. "Harry, what's wrong?!"

     He screamed at me, still holding his head, "Get back to the cup! Now!"

     The guy started to us. I grabbed my wand out and aimed at him. "Who are you and what do you want!?"

     The guy was holding something, or someone, and he spoke. "Kill the spare!"

      The guy raised his wand. "Avada Kedava!"

      I heard Harry scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

      I saw a green light and I felt a stab like feeling in my chest.

 

       -------------------------------------

 

      It felt like I was in a deep slumber, until I saw a light. It was like a candle light. It grew and that's when the pain began.

      I felt myself screaming. The flame was spreading and it burned like hell! Bloody Hell make it stop. I might of screamed it. The fire spread and covered my whole body. I felt like I was let like a torch.

     I didn't stop. It felt like this toture was never going to end. The fireseemes like it died down at times, but then it started up again.

     Finally, I started to feel the flames die down in my hands and slowly work it's way down. It all stopped to my heart. That was the worst pain of them all. I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart and kept stabbing. I screamed louder than ever. Then it finally all stopped. I opened my eyes.

    I looked up and I was staring at the cieling. A bright light was shone. I blinked my eyes a couple times. I heard someone from somewhere that sounded like a melody.

    "He's awake!" The voice came from a girl and it sounded excited. I got up slowly and blinked.

     Everything was so clear. I could see every detail. I was in a hospital like room. In front of me, were eight people. There were five girls. One was jumpy, with blck hair all over the place. Another had blonde hair coming down to her waist who looked very breathtaking. Another had wavy carmal like hair with a mother like face. The other one had brown hair that was long and she held a young girl with bronze curly hair.

      Then the males. One had a doctor outfit on with blond hair like silk. Another was huge with dark hair. The last had blond hair like honey and he stared at me with a pained look.

      The doctor came foward. "Young man. I'm sure your confused. Can you please tell me your name.?"

     I was confused. "My name is Cedric Diggory sir."

     He nodded. "Well Cedric, you are no longer human. You are a vampire."



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
dun dun dunnnnn. what will cedric react about being a newborn vampire! find out soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

he could be a vizard! or a wampire LOL! Will he stil be able to use magic though and then will it just be about cedric and twilight now? cause then there will be no more harry potter it the story! GOOD BYE THE WAY

Posted 14 Years Ago


vampire wizard!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Haha!!! I love this!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! I love this book!!
Luv,Leylia :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


ahh twilight, funny spin.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki