Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

  Wait... did he just say that I am now a vampire?! I don't understand what's going on here!

   The doctor spoke. "I'm sorry. I never properly introduced ourselves. I'm Carlisle Cullen and these are Emmett, Roaslie, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Bella and her daughter Renesmee. My other son, Edward will be here shortly."

    I looked at each of the Cullens. They looked stunning. They also have golden eyes, except for Rensemee who's are a deep brown. She jumped out of Bella's arms and ran to me. Bella looked stunned and embarrased. Little Renesmee ran up to me. Her curly hair bounced up and down.

   "Nice to meet you Cedric! Funny... you look just like my dad!" she said. I smiled at her and shoke her hand. She ran back to her mom happily.

     The spiky hair girl, Alice, ran and got a huge mirror. "I'll do what we did with Bella when we transformed her!"

      Carlisle looked at Alice with anger. ALice just ignored him and landed the mirror in front of me.

       All I could say was... I was stunned. I was now pale and had blazing red eyes. I touched my face and stroked my cheek. This couldn't possibly be me. I noticed I was wearing soomething different. I was wearing jean trousers and a blue button up shirt.

       The one called Bella stepped forward and sat next to me. I heard Carlisle speak. 'If it weren't for Bella, you probally be dead. she found you."

       Bella looked at me with curious eyes. "I'm sorry... like my daughter said, you look just like my husband, Edward."

      I looked at her full of wonder myself. "No problem.... thank you..." She held my hand and I felt comfort run through me. I looked at the mirror again. There was another person, who caught my eye.

       In the mirror with Bella and I, was a bronze haired man with piercing black eyes. He looked frustrated. He... looked like a twin to me... exactly like me. Bella saw me look at him and turned to him. She smiled. "Edward.... be nice and introduce yourself."

     He studied me and Bella for a minute. Then he stepped forward and held out his hand. "Pardon me... Cedric. I'm Edward Cullen. I can see that my wife here saved your life."

      Even though he wa sincere, I felt venom in the words wife and life. I shrugged it off and shoke his hand. "Yes... ironic how we look alike eh?"

     He smiled. "I guess you could say that."

      I let go and then felt a burning sensation in my throat. It was blazing like fire. I looked at  Carlisle for some answers.

      "I'm sorry," he said. "You must be thirsty. I was going to ask Edward if he would like to take you hunting. He will teach you how to hunt an animal. Us Cullens eat animals instead of humans so we won't revele our secret or become monsters."

      It shocked me to hear Carlisle speak like it was nothing. But I did crave for some blood... which sounded sick. I just nodded. "Thanks you so much."

     Edward got up with the frustrated look on his face again. Bella spoke. "Maybe I should come with you...."

     "No it's fine," Edward assured her. "I need to hunt myself. You just got done so there is no need for you."

      She nodded in agreement. I turned to Edward and got up.

      "This way." He led me outside where it felt nice.

        Aliright, let the hunting trip begin!



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
hope you liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THat's really cool - I lvoe the crossover idea. Heheh, I got excited when Carlisle started talking. xD

I look forward to reading more!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hey!!! I loved this!!! I would exspect Edward to be mad!!! Don't know why,I guess 'cause he's always mad!!!
Luv,Leylia:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Um just some advice, you need more figurative language! Descriptive words and stuff, it felt like just normal words with out something, you know more! But meh it was ok you know! :d pretty good

Posted 14 Years Ago


Of course. aia don't know any other harry potter characters though!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 5 Chapter 5

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki