Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

   As we ran back, I thought about what had happened before Bella had found me dying in the forest in this town so called Forks. How did I get here? I remember when Wormtail yelled the spell.

   It was the killing curse.

   That can't be possible. I should be dead right now if it was the killing curse. But the thought about my old life sent pain into my skull. Unless...

    I thought about what happened after I was "killed". I actually heard myself say to Harry to get my body back to my father. I felt someone touch me and then I felt a pull like I was flying. Then, after what seemed like forever, that's when I felt the pain that transformed me into the monster I am now. I wonder when Harry transported me with him, the portkey made me end up in Forks instead.

     Once we were back at the Cullen house, I had togo straight to Bella to ask her something. I looked at Edward who was giving me the evil eye. What did I do?

     "Just tell me what you want to ask Bella and I'll probally let you go," he said in a menacing voice.

      I raised an eyebrow. "You sound like your jealous of me. What are you afraid of? That I might take Bella away from you? Well I'm not! I just want her to take me where she found me. I want to check something." I said that to him in a tone that was not gentleman like of me.

     Edward just relaxed a little. So he was jealous. Edward just chuckled in response. "Maybe. Sorry. When you were... changing... Bella was excited about when you were ready. She wouldn't stop talking to you and how she found you. I swear if it weren't for you looking like me, I would of thought she went into the crazy house."

     I just laughed. "Well it is ironic how we both look alike. Maybe we could be twins. I mean, I am 17 forever and so are you."

    Edward looked thoughtful. "That is a thought. Never really thought about it."

    I was happy now that we are fine with each other now.

    "Don't push your luck though, British Boy." He smiled with an evil grin.

    Bella was waiting for us. She was at he door with little Renesmee running to us. She ran to me and hugged my legs. "Hi Daddy!"

     I just laughed. "Sorry I think you got the wrong one!" I saw Edward and Bella laughing hysteracally. She looked up and reliezed what happened.

     She laughed. "Whoops. Sorry Cedric!" she laughed. I was amazed how she reminded me of Bella and had some her father's futures, like her bronze hair. She ran over to Edward and hugged him. "I got you messed up!" she squeeled. I just laughed again.

    I came over to Bella. "Bella, I need a favor. Could you take me where you found me? I need to check something out."

     She nodded. "Sure. I think I know where." I nodded and smiled.

     "Thank you. I don't mean to cause any trouble."

      She shook her head. "Not at all. Your part of the family now."

     I was stunned. I never thought I could be part of the Cullen family. Cedric Cullen. I thought they just transformed me just to save my life. I never thought they would accept me. I smiled at the thought.

     "Nessie wants to come too!" Renesmee said. Why was she nicknamed after the lockness monster?

     "Long story, and because it's shorter," Edward spoke from behind me.

     Bella thought about it. "Alright I guess you can come."

     "Yay!" Nessie clapped her hands.

     "I might as well tag along too," Edward said. I really don't think he can trust me with me around his wife. He smiled his evil grin again.

     Bella sighed then smiled. "Alright this way."



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
dun dun dunnnnn! you will find out what cedric power is as a vampire! soon! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg i'm totally hooked on your book!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol!!! luved it wen ced said, she's named after the lochness monster? great! write more soon

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love it!!!! I'll be waiting for the rest!!!!
Luv,Leylia:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


HA HA HA HA HA!!! Cedric she's named after the lochness monster because she is.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki