Summary of the novel

Summary of the novel

A Chapter by Elin
"

So the exam tasks were to write a summary of a novel that you had to made up and the last pages of that novel.

"
From the very first day the sun set its rays on the new born earth, the magical touch were always omnipresent on earth. As humans, animals and other magical creatures evolved from the tiniest organisms to walking, crawling, swimming or flying creatures, the magic were always inside them, especially the humans. The earth was in almost perfect harmony, the great wars of the world were ended centuries ago and people were in peace and harmony together, until one day, the day when earth woke up from its peaceful sleep.

Deep, deep inside the darkest cave on earth a ferocious, gruesome magical beast were waked from its everlasting sleep. The world had only heard about it in fairytales and myths, it was a legend, Lyriel was its name. Despite the myths and fairytales no one had ever tried to find it, the keepers of the north or the wizards of the north hade kept the place a secret through centuries, but now someone had found their way through the hidden tunnels. A talented, beautiful, teenage wizard girl named Exenia, and the one who wakes Lyriel must bring her back to sleep again. This takes Exenia and her friends through a dangerous travel to the darkest places on earth, to find the only thing that can bring Lyriel to sleep again, the earth diamond. Exenia comes back from the journey barely alive, but just in time to save the world.



© 2013 Elin


Author's Note

Elin
10th grader english (im norwegian)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful summary and I now look forward to reading many more by you.
Have a great day.
Eddy.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 29, 2013
Last Updated on March 29, 2013
Tags: earth, fantasy, dragon, diamond, exam, wizards


Author

Elin
Elin

Norway



About
Norwegian nerd. Computers is my daily job. Writing is my part time job, which I enjoy the most. more..

Writing
Come home Come home

A Poem by Elin