Trials of Tartarus

Trials of Tartarus

A Chapter by Eli_Wolf-Queen
"

Chapter Fifteen

"
Chapter Fifteen 

Dear Moon,

I know I have absolutely no right to be writing to you anymore. Not after what I did. At first all I could think was that it was just the trials.. That’s all. But when the silence set in I believed it.

Did I really Could I really kill you and our child? It shouldn’t be possible. Years ago for us, weeks for them, I would’ve said no. Now… Now I don’t know.

Something weird is going on here. Something that has to do with Cal… She’s… different. I hope that she’s okay, but I don’t think she is. Something’s wrong with her, and I intend to find out. Even if it kills me.

Because I’d rather die helping a friend than die in the trials. But we’ve been over this. Over the ways of death. The thing is Moon, I think I’ve already died. And there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

I feel so… empty. And Cal, Cal seemed to change the second I did. I think that she’s noticed it too. She doesn’t even wanna be around me anymore. I can’t say that I blame her, I wouldn’t want to be around me either. I’d want to be so, so far away. But here I am.

  • Mutt

P.S. Fire and ice shall battle again















© 2019 Eli_Wolf-Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on May 10, 2019
Last Updated on May 10, 2019
Tags: romance, gods, goddesses, mystery, @AirieLeva


Author

Eli_Wolf-Queen
Eli_Wolf-Queen

Hastings, NE



About
I enjoy watching the sunset and the sunrise. I enjoy staying home rather than going out and partying with people I don't know. And I enjoy watching television shows that interest me. more..

Writing