New World

New World

A Chapter by Ellary™
"

Will this nameless girl stay, or go?

"

Nameless

 

       [To clear up some confusion you may have, this is in the future. Like with flying cars and crap.]        

 

 

Chapter One:

            “Hey, bring us in another one!” Henry shouted at the arrogant un-loaders. “I can never get a model in here fast enough!” The ship slowly lowered with the new stock of feminine slaves. The boys; being in a hurry, grabbed the first one they saw. Dumping her out on her station, they raved.

            “Here’s a real pretty one, boss!” He admired to Henry.

            With her wide violet eyes, and ebony hair, it was unmistakable that she would be the talk to the night. They started up her station, and let her go. The nameless, control-less figure walked unwillingly down the star lit runway. Her heart pounded quickly, and her breathing accelerated. She froze at the end of the runway, mortified. Her fists were clenched; uneasy. She sighed with relief when she got to the end, when she noticed there was another one of her kind awaiting there for her. He embraced her, and kissed her neck sensually. She froze with terror, trying to come to a conclusion as to what was happening. He touched her, and admired her. Not knowing what to do, she threw her hand up with defiance.

            The observers were shocked at her risky move. There was soon uproar of displeasure and disapproving moans. The girl took use of her legs, and ran to the place she had come. She put her hand over her face in stress. She was perplexed as to what was happening to her. When she pulled her hand away, there were beads of water on her hand. She touched her eye once more, to reveal the same outcome. She was grabbed from behind, and she once again; like before, froze. She didn’t know what to do, so she gave in. She could no longer take control of her artificial body.

            She regained her consciousness in a dark room, where everything was invisible, along with her hand in front of her face. It was about that time when the lights flashed on, violently and showing no mercy to the blinding beams it gave off. She squinted her eyes, as she looked up and saw a man. Remembering her last encounter with this species of ‘man’ she pulled herself to the far side where he wasn’t. She held her pale arm over her eyes to protect herself from the light.

            “It’s not very common that we get one that has this much control.” Rory looked at Henry. Rory had always found this practice wrong, but he had to keep a living with the money he got from his job. The girl was scared at the noises that came from these men, so she too tried to scare them with her noises.

            “Ohh-s.” She tried to speak, but she had not a clue how. Rory’s golden eyes were filled with curiosity, as he approached the nameless beauty. The girl felt her mouth, where the sound had come. Moving to her lower cheeks, and soon all her features, trying to remember what was located where.

            “I bet she’s terrified.” Rory squinted his eyes as he peered into hers. Her breathing was unhealthily fast, and her eyes abnormally expanded.

            “Ter-fied.” She mumbled back, not knowing how else to respond to all these strange things.  Rory smiled at her, and she relaxed a little. She knew that this face which was before her was not hostile. She tried to copy his action and showed her teeth; making the man laugh. She closed her mouth cautiously, trying to find a description that fit this ‘laughing.’ Coming again to the conclusion that it was not hostile.

             “Once they become this smart, it’d be a waste if we just killed her, wouldn’t it?” Henry asked Rory.

            “Yea, defiantly don’t kill her.” Rory waved him off, as he observed the girl more. “Will you be so kind as to get her something to cover up with?”

            “Mm.” Henry exited the room for a brief time. Rory let out a sigh, as he looked her dead on in the eyes.

            “I suppose if you’re going to live, we should give you a name.” Her eyes expanded, not understanding a word he was saying.

            “Ne- Name?” She bit her lip, for the first time realizing the emotion of uncertainty. Rory put his hand on his chin as Henry entered the room with clothes for the lost girl.

            “Why do you think she’s different from the others?” Rory asked.

            “I have no clue.” Henry didn’t help Rory find his answer.

            “What should we name her?” Rory pushed his hand through his golden brown hair.

            “She seems like night.” Henry pondered. “Something having to do with night time or black.”

            “I suppose Onyx sounds too masculine.” Rory pushed his lips together. 

            “How about Sable?” Henry offered.

            “Sable…” Rory considered the name for a short time, until he came to a conclusion. “That will work.” He nodded his head shortly. “If we decide later that we don’t like it, it can always be changed. She’ll never know the difference.” Rory shrugged.

            “That’s not entirely true.” Henry confessed. “Over time she’ll be just like us, but much smarter.”

            “Eh? Is that so?” Rory examined the girl even more. “How long will that take?”

            “Even before their sent to the runway, these girls are smart. If we we’re to keep them all, we’d have a genius nation. There is such thing as a program that can teach them everything they need to know about this world in just a few hours time.”

            “Sable.” The girl mouthed, taking some interest in the word.

            “She has a strong accent.” Rory noticed, now that she had said a word properly.

            “It’s because of where she’s from.” Henry nodded at Rory’s observant comment. “I’m going to go to bed. I’ll check on her tomorrow. Feel free to stick around, but once you’re done don’t forget to turn off the lights.” Henry dragged his feet out of the door.

            “I bet you’re mortified.” Rory looked Sable in her Aqua, violet eyes. “You’re beautiful.” He smiled at the clueless girl. She remained silent as she inspected her features. “I’ll get your clothes. Stay here.” He got up from where he was crouching and got the clothes the Henry had set on the chair.

            Because she was so unaware of how to do things, Rory had to dress her. Along with her clothes hung a fleece blanket which she gripped around her body. Rory walked towards the door now, heading for his room.

            “Goodnight, Sable.” He switched off the lights and closed the door. Sable was put into the invisible darkness once again. 

 



© 2010 Ellary™


Author's Note

Ellary™
CONFUSING, MUCH? I know, but after time, it will be easier to understand. :D
Spelling issues? Please correct! If you wish, of coarse.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

you are right it is confusing but i'm also intruiged by it! It is very different and i look forward to more:)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2010
Last Updated on February 7, 2010
Tags: Nameless


Author

Ellary™
Ellary™

WI



About
Hi I'm ELLARY and I L O V E writing! more..

Writing
The Cure The Cure

A Story by Ellary™


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Ellary™