Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Ellary™
"

Chaptaa four~

"

Chapter 4

 

 

 

           "You got us lost, didn't you?" Alba moaned under her breath.

             "No, I didn't. I know exactly where I am."

             "Then where are we, Stupid?"

             "…in a forest." He looked back at Alba, giving her an obvious look.

             "Oh, you're a genius. Did the multiple trees give it away?"

             "I don't appreciate that tone, Alba."

              "I don't appreciate your stupidity, Co."

              "Don't mock me."

              "Why? It's a lovely past time."

              "Do you ever shut up, woman?"

              "For you? No." This had been a regular for Co and Alba for about, well, the whole trip. Co threw his back against a tree.

             "If you know everything, you try to figure this map out." He chucked the failed map at Alba's oblivious face.

             "Stupid..." She mumbled under her breath, as she unraveled the map. She glanced left and right around the map."We're going the complete wrong way! You just added a day to our trip, stupid!" Alba stared at the map, wide eyed. Co moaned.

             "I'm the stupid one?" He looked at Alba, who was confused as to what he meant. "Turn the damn map around, Alba." Alba looked down at her hands, clenched around the map.

             "Oh." She said shortly; as she, feeling hypocritical, flipped the map around. Co looked up at the sky, and pushed his hand through his hair.

              "This will be a long trip." He sighed.

              "Was that an insult, stupid!?" Alba barked back.

              "A really long trip." Co slid his back down the tree, and sat on the ground. "Why does it have to be so damn hot?" Co gripped his hands around the bottom of his shirt. He started to lift it off, only to be stopped by Alba's bickering.

              "Don't you care about my eyes at all?" Alba looked grossly at him.

              "For God's sake Alba, can I do anything without you insulting or criticizing me?"

              "I already told you the answer to that. Not for you." Co shook his head, and lifted his shirt off.

              "If you care that much, close your eyes."

              "You were the one who told to try to figure this map out, I can't do that if my eyes are closed, idiot."

              "You're giving me a headache." Co closed his eyes, and tilted his head up to the sky.

              "How did we end up here? You really are stupid. We have to go like 5 miles east, then head west, changing to North once we cross Palomino's point." Co groaned, and stood up. He towered over Alba, standing at least 2 feet taller then her. She looked up at him, and he snached the map from her hands.

              "At least I know which way to hold the map." Alba opened her mouth to argue back, but she closed it, deciding against it. Co's eyes flickered open in surprise. He looked at her for a moment. "I'm impressed." He took a step back and examined Alba. "You actually stopped yourself from arguing." Alba, again, was going to say something, but didn't. Co's eyes became abnormally large. "That's twice in a row." He, uneasily, held his hands up and gave her an applaud. She bowed at him, causing the two to laugh. Alba sighed and looked up at the sun.

             "I'm sorry." She would regret saying it, but she knew the arguing would never end if she didn't. She turned her head to Co, who looked empty. "Co?" She waved her hand in front of his face. He shook his head.

              "Sorry. I blacked out a minute there." He rubbed his head, and looked at Alba. "You're forgiven."

              "What about you? Aren't you going to say sorry?"

              "I didn't do anything wrong." Co glanced down at Alba, as they began to walk the way instructed on the map. Alba rolled her eyes, and looked the other way. He was so annoying, just like Ruzo.

 

 



© 2010 Ellary™


Author's Note

Ellary™
Just a quick chapter to pass the time on their journy~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010


Author

Ellary™
Ellary™

WI



About
Hi I'm ELLARY and I L O V E writing! more..

Writing
The Cure The Cure

A Story by Ellary™


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Ellary™