Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29
"

Chapter 1

"

Chapter one;


Hello, and welcome to Surprise the Bride. I will be your host, Amelia Jefferson. In this new and improved special edition, we will be following three lovely couples on their journey to a perfect wedding, or in some cases, not so perfect. Taking turns, each male will get three weeks to plan and prepare their wedding. On the fourth week, They will get married. Then it is the next couples turn. In the mean time, each couple shall be receiving five star treatment, including champaign, three course meals and spa treatments. At the end after all the couples have been wed, there will be a panel of judges, the judges names I keep quiet. The winner will be the one with the most votes. The winner will receive a free wedding and a free honeymoon to the Caribbean. I repeat, a free ten grand wedding and a five grand honeymoon! The losers have to pay back the ten grand for the wedding. Simple.


Lets go and meet the couples.


Meet Lauren Brooke nicknamed Princess, aged twenty-two and Dan Samson aged thirty.


Amelia: “Hello to you both, how are you?”


Lauren: “Hey yeah we are goood thanks, quite excited about been here.


Dan: “Yeh, very excited indeed. I can hear wedding bells already.”


Amelia: “Aww... So Dan... Lauren, how you you describe yourselves then?”


Dan: “Me? Well I was born in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. I am a bit of a party animal, I love being out with me mates and drinking.”


Lauren: “Partying, is that what you call it? I prefer the word 'piss up.' But me, I'm a girl, so what do people expect. Gobby, fake obvs. But I was actually born in Scarborough too. Born and breed. But I would like to think we are the 'it' couple. We are just so perfect together.


Amelia: “Well Dan, another three or four hour, and you will be leaving this amazing City of Lincoln, and travelling to Nottingham, where you will be planning YOUR wedding. I hope you have your best man with you. You will need all the help you can get. This bride is a tough cookie!”


Lauren: “You know me so well already!”


Dan: “Ohh please don't bother reminding me. I'm dreading all the planning. I hate being the blame if stuff goes wrong.”


Amelia: “Get used to it, haha. So how long have you actually been together, and where did you meet?


Lauren: “We have been together five years now. We met in a pub, which is expected really.


That's enough of that rowdy couple for now. Lets go and me the second couple.


Meet Georgia Martinez aged nineteen and Daniel Richards who is twenty-four.


Amelia: “Well hello there!”


Georgia and Daniel: “Hellooo!”


Amelia: “OooO, Okay. How are you both?”


Daniel: “Yea good tar.”


Georgia: “One word.. EXCITED!”


Amelia: “So you should be, your getting married soon.”


So... There are two of the soon-to-be-wed couples, we shall meet the last couple later on in the show, after this short break. See you when you come back to Surprise The Bride on Bride TV.


~~Adverts~~

~~Three minutes later- Back on air.~~


Hello, and welcome back to Surprise The Bride, now showing on Bride TV. Previously we met couple number one, Lauren 'Princess' Brooke and Dan Samson, also couple number two, Georgia Martinez and Daniel 'Dan' Richards, but we still have couple three to meet.


Meet Maria Jenhson and Kristof Abrell


Amelia: Soo.... German ey?


Kristof: Yeahh... Live in London now with my gorgeous fiancée.


Maria: Hmm...


Amelia: So what do you guys do for a living then?


Maria: I run a five star hotel and he's a waiter in my hotel restaurant.


Kristof: Ye, head waiter, well, head of the restaurant.


Amelia: Arhh, where did you guys meet?


Kristof: I was on holiday in London, and I stayed at her hotel. Since then we have been together. Love at first sight.


Amelia: Awww sweet! Right well if you guys would like to head of to the pub, you wedding planning will start.


So, while they go off to meet the others, I shall be watching them on a monitor from my hotel room.


~~Following camera crew in the pub~~


(Lauren 'Princess,' Dan, Georgia and Daniel sat at a corner table in the pub.)

(Kristof and Maria approach)


Kristof: Soo... You must be here for the show right?


The group: Yeah, hey. Please, join us...


Kristof: Thanks, Maria, take a seat. What you having?


Maria: Vodka and coke please!


Lauren 'Princess': Soo... Maria... Beautiful name.


Maria: Thanks!


Georgia: Yeah, totally... So, what's you fiancé’s name?


Maria: Kristof. He's German as you can tell by his accent.


Georgia: How rude... I'm Georgia, and this is my fiancé Daniel!


Daniel 'Dan': Call me Dan!


Lauren 'Princess': Yeah, I'm Lauren and he's Dan.


Dan: Ohh, thanks!


Maria: Haha, so girls... What are you expecting from your fiancé’s then?


Lauren 'Princess': Well lets put it this way... He knows I like fairy tales and pink.


Georgia: I'm more into purple, but fairy tales would be great.


Dan and Daniel 'Dan': Hhhhuhhh.....


Kristof: Here's your drink baby cheeks.


Maria: Thank you!


Well, by the looks of things they are getting on well. Time for a short break now, cya soooon!


~~Three minutes later~~

~~Back to the pub~~


Lauren 'Princess': You guys, we are going to head off now, I'm pretty tired.


Maria and Georgia: Okay, cya tomorrow. And Dan, do Lauren proud in the next three weeks!


Dan: Ohh I will.... Bye guys!


Daniel 'Dan': Yeah, I'm going to finish this drink then I'm going. Are you coming babe?


Georgia: Yeah.. I need my sleep.


Kristof: Ok. Yeah, clubbing tomorrow, so a good nights sleep is needed.


(Georgia and Daniel 'Dan' down their drinks)


Daniel 'Dan': Right that's us, night all!


Maria: Night!


Right, so that's it for today's show, but join us next week where Lauren 'Princess' and Dan's journeys will begin.


Cya next time. Good bye!



© 2013 EllenMichelle29


Author's Note

EllenMichelle29
Unedited

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013


Author

EllenMichelle29
EllenMichelle29

Lincolnshire, UK, United Kingdom



About
Hey, my names Ellen Michelle and I'm 19, from Lincolnshire, UK. I love True Blood TV and books, WWE and TNA wrestling. I love playing Red Dead Redemption, The Sims 3 pets and WWE13, all on PS3. If a.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29