Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29
"

...

"

Chapter 1


Hey, I'm Lucy. Just one of your average sixteen year old girls. I like wrestling, cats, boys and much much more.


I have just finished school, and I have just put my name down at the local wrestling school, cause when I'm older, I would love to be a wrestling diva, much like AJ, Eve and Kelly Kelly.


See, I would go to college, but the local college does no subjects I would like to do. I have watched wrestling since I was just a young girl.


I do all the normal stuff you would expect a teenager of my age to do. Eat McDonalds a lot, hang out with my mates and best of all. Go to parties. Although, when I do go to McDonalds, I tend to watch what I eat. I can't be a fat diva, can I? *Lets out a cheeky giggle*


Also, Facebook is my life. That is my 'break free from boredom' thing to do, which to be honest, is all the time, unless I'm with my friends.


At the moment, it is 12PM. Dinner time, I'm starving. So I run downstairs to find a note on the dining table.


Lucy darling,

I have had to rush into work, as one of the other nurses has being attacked, and has been rushed to A&E. I am so sorry I never shouted up to you, but I was in a hurry. I don't know what time I will be back, so don't wait up sweetie.

Love you

Mum xx


Oh goodie, I'm on my own, AT LAST! I love having the house to myself. Means I can watch whatever I want, and do whatever I want. I can stay up till late watching TV.


My mum works on a psychiatric wing at the local hospital, and I have no dad. Well obviously I do, but I've been told that he did a runner, when I was born. So I've never met him. Mum says I'm better of without him, as all he did was get drunk and fight. So thinking like that, I don't care about him not being here, I have a loving mum. That's all I could ever ask for.


I put the note in the bin, and run through our huge kitchen to the fridge, for a can of coke and some ham and butter for my sandwich.


After making my sandwich, I walk through to the living room and sit on our big corner sofa. It is a low sofa but has big, fat, bouncy and fluffy cushions on it. I sink down in the sofa, kick my slippers off, put my feet up and turn the TV on. This is the life I say to myself, as I get comfy. As I am flicking through the channels, nothing is on. So I have a look at the stuff I have recorded. Wrestling grabs my attention. It turns out to be the Money In The Bank 2012 I missed. I recorded it a couple of days ago, because my mum wouldn't let me stay up and watch it, cause it was a school night. *Let's out a sigh*


The show lasted three hours, and through the whole thing I sat there glued to the TV. After getting great results with both the ladder matches and the normal matches, I grab my plate and take it to the sink to wash up. Then I grab the remainder of my coke, and take it upstairs. I grab my pink Sony laptop and open it on my bed, to find I have an email of my best friend, Amelia.


Hey girl, wat's up?

I'm just emailing you to see if you are still up for the leaving party tomorrow?

It's going to be amazing, everyone will be there. And of course, lots of booze.

(I know you don't drink, but be a devil just for one night.)

Anyways,

Love you

Email back

Ammi :)


I chuckle to myself and send her an email back.


Hey Ammi x

Course I'm still going tomorrow night, I wouldn't miss out now would I?

I asked my mum if I could have a drink or two and she said yeah, so that will make you happy.

Also my mum is giving me some money for a new outfit for the party, so me and mum are of to pick it tomorrow. I can't wait.

Cya tomorrow Ammi x

Lucy x


I glance at the clock in the bottom right hand corner if my screen, it's 4PM already! *Let's out a huge gasp* Time has flown by, wrestling only seemed to be on a couple of hours.


I think I should quickly check my Facebook, I say to myself.


I quickly log in, and as the home page appears, I see I have a friend request, and a inbox message. I look at the friend request, and see its from someone called Jay Riley. I knew nobody at school by that name, but I add him anyway. Then I go to see what the message says. Again, it's from Jay Riley.


Hey ermm... Lucy

Remember me?

Hope your at the party tomorrow night.

Cya there.


I thought to myself, trying to his of who this Jay fella is, but I honestly do not know. I see Ammi is online, so I ask her.


Hey Ammi, I've got a question for you”


Hey Lucy. Wat's up?!”


Did we go to school with anyone called Jay Riley? Or did we ever know him from anywhere?”


Ermm.... No. Why you ask?”


Ohhh nothing.”


I decide to go to the local park, so I log off Facebook and close my laptop. I run downstairs, and grab my trainers. I put them on, tie the laces, then I'm ready to go. As I run to the door, I grab my jacket, as it looks cold outside.


I step out the door, and immediately, the cold air hits my face.


As I walk down the street, I bump into Mrs Jackson, who is my mums best friend. She lives just a couple of doors down from us, with her Yorkshire terrier pup, Minnie. Mrs Jackson is in her mid 20s and looks great.


Hey Mrs Jackson!”


Oh...Hey there Lucy. How is your mother? Tell her I'm sorry I haven't been round, I've been in bed with a bad migraine for the past three or four days”


My mum is fine thank you. She will understand why you haven't been round, but she has missed your company. She is at work at the moment, so I'm home alone. She was called in after an incident with one of the nurses and patients.”


Ohh...They are working your mum very hard at that place. Make sure, on her next day of you make her breakfast in bed. Anyway, I'll be off. Bye Lucy.”


Bye Mrs Jackson.”


I slowly walk away, and continue on my fifteen minute walk to the park.


When I arrive at the park, the only people around are dog walkers. And even then, there isn't many of them.


I slowly start to walk round the park, trees on either side of me. The right is thick in trees, but the left you could see the lake though them.


Walking round the lake, all I could hear was the quacks of ducks and the cry of geese.


I arrive at a bench, and sit down, facing the lake. It was beautiful. Ripples came and went, as fish jumped out of the water. Ducks and geese came over to me thinking I had bread. Then I noticed a mother and father moor hen with their young. Just watching how caring and careful they are with their young, made me smile.


After I have had a sit down, I continue to walk round the park. Small children ran past me, squealing as they chase each other and race each other.


I arrive at a bridge, to get to the other side of the lake, so I cross it. The bridge was look a bit old, as the wood was rotting in some places. As I crossed the bridge, many bike riders pass, saying thank you as they go.


I cross the bridge, and followed the path round the other side of the park.


After a fair walk through the play parks and the woods, I reach the exit out of the park. So I decide to head of home.


After another fifteen minute walk, I arrive home. I reach in my pocket and grab the keys. I unlock the door and walk in.


Mum? Are you home?”


But no answer, so I guess she isn't home for tea. Arhhh well. *Shrugs shoulders*


I kick my shoes off and put my slippers on. I take my jacket off also and run upstairs. Early night for me, I say to myself.


I get undressed, rake out some Pjs out of my drawer, and put them on. That's better, I think to myself. On the way out of my room, I grab my dressing gown and slide it on each arm.


My belly starts to rumble and groan. So I run into the kitchen and look at the clock. Bloody hell. It's 6:30PM already! Where's the time gone. I say to myself.


I walk over to the freezer, open it and take a look, see if there was anything I could have for my tea.

Seeing as mum isn't back, I can have a crap tea. I notice some chicken nuggets and chips, I grab them both, and take the over to the oven, closing the freezer door behind me.


At the right side next to the oven, is a small cupboard we keep all of our baking and cooking trays in. I open it up, and take out one big tray. I put a few chips and seven small chicken nuggets on a tray and place them in the oven for twenty five minutes.


Twenty five minutes later, the oven timer starts to go off. As I slowly enter the kitchen, the smell of the chicken nuggets hit me. When I open the oven the smell is strong am fills my nose.


I go through to the front room, turn TV on and eat my tea.


After I had eaten my tea, I took my plate into the kitchen and washed it up. Then I made my way upstairs. I slumped myself on my bed and once again, opened my laptop. I had a message from Jay Riley again.


I've just seen you in the park. You look gorgeous as usual. :)

Jay


And again, I found myself wondering who the Jay fella was. I still couldn't think of it. So I shut my laptop down, and tucked myself up in bed, and eventually, fell to sleep.















© 2013 EllenMichelle29


Author's Note

EllenMichelle29
Unedited

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: facebook, murder


Author

EllenMichelle29
EllenMichelle29

Lincolnshire, UK, United Kingdom



About
Hey, my names Ellen Michelle and I'm 19, from Lincolnshire, UK. I love True Blood TV and books, WWE and TNA wrestling. I love playing Red Dead Redemption, The Sims 3 pets and WWE13, all on PS3. If a.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29