Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Brandy

Legend has it that every 1,000 to 1,500 years a new Maiden Of The Mist needs to be born. A person is chosen to carry the new Maiden. Now I bet at the moment you are wondering who the Maiden Of The Mist is right? Well 15,000 years ago she became the Goddess of Shadownesse due to what she did to help everyone. 15,000 years ago humans had found out about the wizards and witches. They started to murder them saying that witches caused their harvests to wither and animals to die.


They do not understand that they are wrong. The Maiden Of The Mist saw the genocide of the witches and wizards and took force. She came to the rescue and saved the witches and wizards. After that she created Shadownesse. A place where they can live in harmony and not fear death.


Thanks to her the witches and wizards swore that they would help her whenever she needed it. She only asked for one favor. Every time her body gets old she would pick a random witch or wizard to carry her new body. The witches and wizards agreed upon it. Now the time has come to choose someone else.


Her new choice is 19 year old Desi Joseph Tisak. His world is about to change. But is it for the better or the worst?


© 2013 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on May 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 28, 2013
Tags: Mpreg, baby, pregnancy, witch, wizard, legends


Author

Brandy
Brandy

NJ



About
I'm a girl who loves to write during her free time which is most of the time sadly. I write things that are out of the normal like male pregnancy and vampires. The normal ideas aren't always my best f.. more..

Writing