Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Emma Lyn

So yeah the next week pretty much went on just like that: cring on the bathroom floor and living how no one should live. But then again that makes me think... There are thousands of starving kids my age in many places around the world, I am much better off then them and I feel extremely guilty for hating my life... Well anyway I case I haven't told you this if you saw me in public you probly wouldn't think " wow look at that ugly girl she probly has no friends" but you would think " oh my gosh that girl is lovely she probly has ten trillion friends..." it hurts even more when people say this because I have never once looked in the mirror and told me self I'm beautiful. I don't wear disigner clothes or anything but I read magazines and shop in "cool" stores. I don't even know what I ever did to become unpopular. Whatever it's not like I have any chose, besides at this point you should be getting pretty bored of me going on about nothing... So yeah I was at school the other day and I am happy to say it was the best day of my life. I had just happened to be walking to class behind a group of bitchy popular girls and I saw one through a wad of crumbled up paper at a girl sitting by her locker reading a book. Now I do not remember seeing this girl ever before but in the messed up world of high school she would be the type to be classified as "emo" or "goth". She was wearing all black including her nails and mascara, whitch in my opionion made her look really pretty. As she ran from the hall one of the populars turned around and wispered to another "eww gross loser girl is following me! You know I think she would be better of with that baby loser that just ran off crying to her mommy you two losers would be the best of friends!" And that was the first time there petty insults didn't bother me. They were still there "Well go then if your a loser!" And I went.


© 2011 Emma Lyn


Author's Note

Emma Lyn
Sorry it's been so long! I hope you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

249 Views
Added on December 16, 2011
Last Updated on December 19, 2011
Tags: Are, you, happy, now, Megan, and, Liz, Emma, lyn, bulling, high, school, life, cutting, friends


Author

Emma Lyn
Emma Lyn

Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ



About
All about me!!! *Basics* name: Emma birthday: March zodiac sign: Pisec where were you born: New Jersey where do you live now: New Jersey height: 5"6 hair color: Brown with red and blonde nat.. more..

Writing
Unwritten Unwritten

A Poem by Emma Lyn