Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Emma Lyn
"

I'm sorry it's been so long, I hope you like it.

"
We were friends then. We hung out and went to the mall and to my amazement, we even had a couple of sleepovers. Stella was Honestly the best friend that anyone could ask for. We shared and knew all of each others secrets. When we were feeling down we always looked to each other to cheer us up. Once in a while, when my little brother feels well enough and Stella and I are hanging out (almost twenty four-seven) he hangs out with Stella's younger brother, Steven.
Well anyways we were talking and walking to school just like any other day.

"So are you going to the dance Friday?" I asked.

"no, are you?"

"yes, why aren't you?"

"I have..." she hesitated "plans"

"are the plans nessasary?"

"yes" she smiled so cheerfully that it might have been fake

"you know you can talk to me if something's wrong."

"that's what we're doing right? Talking I mean but nothings wrong." We had arrived at school. Since she was much smarter than me, we shared no classes.

"Well I'll call you after school" I yelled over the noisy crowd and waved. If only I knew what she had in plan for Friday night


© 2012 Emma Lyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 7, 2012


Author

Emma Lyn
Emma Lyn

Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ



About
All about me!!! *Basics* name: Emma birthday: March zodiac sign: Pisec where were you born: New Jersey where do you live now: New Jersey height: 5"6 hair color: Brown with red and blonde nat.. more..

Writing
Unwritten Unwritten

A Poem by Emma Lyn