5:15am

5:15am

A Story by Monochrome Person
"

felt like i needed a more cheerful piece :) enjoy!

"

5:15am on a Sunday morning, still awake from last night; sleep had not yet greeted us even in the early hours of the day. A tired sigh escaped your lips as you pulled me closer to you. I rolled over in our tiny bed to face you and noticed a smile flicker across your face in the dim light. I smiled back and our lips met. Held together close, our hearts met, chest to chest, they too smiled at each other.

We lay together for a while entangled in bed sheets and each other, warm from the touch of being skin to skin. Held so tightly our hearts were almost one, they beat the same. Words were not needed, our eyes spoke for every emotion we shared. Happiness coursed through my body with every electric touch. Lips, cheek and neck. A trail of gentle kisses imprinted on my skin.

Sleep began to steal you from me, but there was one thing left the meeting of our eyes had not said. And it needed to be said out loud. Gently I touched your chin and turned your face to mine. My heart pounded. A surge of excitement and butterflies grew within me as I whispered your name and uttered those words, “I love you.”

I held my breath as I watched over you, your eyes opening and staring at mine. The corners of your eyes crinkled, dimples appeared on your cheeks, that smile of happiness I so adored seeing spread across your face as you replied “I love you too.”

We embraced for a little longer, glowing, smiling brightly at each other, and loving each other’s presence. Your hand gripped mine against my chest and we both knew we each meant it, with all our hearts.

Sleep returned to capture us, as we lay interlocked. As we slowly drifted off together, still both smiling, I knew right then I could not possibly be happier with anyone else. My heart was whole.

© 2013 Monochrome Person


Author's Note

Monochrome Person
As usual, I'm welcome to feedback, its always appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, a stunning powerful write you made :) I enjoyed reading this piece, when i was reading this i felt that you are talking about me and you lol. HAHAH, kidding... LOL. It's really a great piece you made, it's real, stunning, sensible and beautifully penned in your ways with your warm thoughts :P Keep writing, Emily, you're going good, i really loved this piece you made. Wee done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monochrome Person

10 Years Ago

thanks for your review :)
Rahul

10 Years Ago

Your Welcome, Emily dear! :)
Hey ... have you penned any new write???



Reviews

Lovely theme, i liked the creation of mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monochrome Person

10 Years Ago

thank you very much :)
I think you have a very interesting premise here that is completely brilliant.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monochrome Person

10 Years Ago

Thank you :D
Wow, a stunning powerful write you made :) I enjoyed reading this piece, when i was reading this i felt that you are talking about me and you lol. HAHAH, kidding... LOL. It's really a great piece you made, it's real, stunning, sensible and beautifully penned in your ways with your warm thoughts :P Keep writing, Emily, you're going good, i really loved this piece you made. Wee done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monochrome Person

10 Years Ago

thanks for your review :)
Rahul

10 Years Ago

Your Welcome, Emily dear! :)
Hey ... have you penned any new write???
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
4$H
I really liked the way you started and ended the piece. Kudos!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monochrome Person

10 Years Ago

Thanks! :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2013
Last Updated on August 11, 2013
Tags: love, happy, relationships, couple, boyfriend, girlfriend, kiss, together, people, romance, heart

Author

Monochrome Person
Monochrome Person

About
Im not much of a writer, I dont see myself as the extremely talented or creative type but I'm doing this as something to get into and improve for personal enjoyment, also as a hobby and way to vent! M.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..