disappear

disappear

A Poem by Ma'at

sometimes
the only thing i can do
is turn up my music real loud
and hope it all goes away

i've noticed
nothing ever changes

then why do i even bothering trying?

© 2015 Ma'at


Author's Note

Ma'at
can i please just disappear for a little while?


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

sorry sir ... you have too much to share to disappear :) take "disappear" for example .. few words ..plainly spoken with a depth of human emotion that is universally experienced and felt ... when i was little i climbed up into the closet space above my mom and dads closet .. nothing up there but extra pillows and blankets .. i slid the door closed and was in my quiet space ... a nest for drifting dreaming and napping ...low and behold when i emerged things really had changed ... and as i learn to be observant this computer room remains in change ..the lighting...the air ..the potted plants and all the critters we do not see are moving and changing things ... love your poem ..wishing you be well always!
E.

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
I go into that alot
and i come up with some pretty cool stuff
i come back fresh

Love this

Posted 8 Years Ago


Although chabge is not present when you feel you need it the most, hang on because change will come and when it does you will reclect on this piece and smile. Keep writing....it all helps.

Posted 8 Years Ago


because there is always that lingering hope that something will change and life will soon go on the up slope.

j.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2015
Last Updated on August 22, 2015

Author

Ma'at
Ma'at

CT



About
Hello i'm Daniela, a teenager who lives in the northeastern USA my profile pic is not me, its Matty Healy writing and music are a huge part of my life i like to write poems, stories, and books t.. more..

Writing
somewhere else somewhere else

A Story by Ma'at


ghosts ghosts

A Story by Ma'at