A Love That Should Have Lasted

A Love That Should Have Lasted

A Story by S.C.
"

A personal experience.

"
This man watched me from across the lunchroom. Oh how I couldn't help but to stare back. This wasn't just any guy. He was my crush for three years now. I can't help but to stare as my friend is talking to me. I don't hear a word but I nod. Ding. The school bell rings. Lunch is over. Of course it is. I sighed and grabbed my bag. As I headed to class, I saw him waiting for his classroom door to open. I took this opportunity to talk to him. We laughed and flirted. When It was time for class to start, I walked into my classroom with a big grin. My friends looked at me and I said, "He hugged me." This repeated for a couple of days. Then finally I told him that I liked him and he said he liked me too. On September 3rd, 2013 at 9:09 he asked me to be his. At homecoming, he looked wonderful. It was a great night and he gave me my first kiss. We gave Christmas gifts. Then came Feburary 3rd. He broke up with me on that day. I had a panic attack and cried for a long time and was so depressed. A month later, he started talking to me again so we got back together. Time went by and we had the best and most funniest prom ever. I met his family and he met mine that night. May was rough he got sick and we hardly talked. Summer was hard. It was hard to see him but we tried our best by spending 8 hours at the back. Then July came and he said he wanted a break. I gave him the break and just before school started, we were back together. The first week of school was okay. Just trying to adjust. Then we hung out on Sunday. That day was perfect. It was full of laughter and romance. He was sweet and talked about our future. But the next day his mood was bad and it kept getting worse til he finally told me that he might be moving schools and doesn't think we can continue if he does. He said it would be too hard. I talked about it all week with him saying we can do it and he said I wouldn't be able to focus on you and right now I cant really focus on you either cause of all that's going on. I left him alone for a few days and then texted him on a Saturday. He was still being rude and finally he said that he can't be in a relationship right now and that he needs to focus on his life and academics right now. I said okay. And he said that he still wants to be in my life just that he needs time to focus on other things and I said I understand and he thanked me for understanding. It has almost been a week since the break up and Im still trying to be understandable about it.But it is so hard. I miss him soo much. And seeing him hurts me. I keep thinking about all our memories and texts. I've never met a guy like him and I just want him back. I love him so much that it hurts.

© 2014 S.C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love can hurt. When us guys, who really like girls and actually are in love, are put to pressure, such as moving away, we soak it up until it boils within us. Sometimes we are rude, when we don't mean to, because (as cruel as it sounds) we need to get that stress out, that boiling rage. He wasn't trying to be rude to you, trust me. He wasn't, but he needed that inner rage to get out. I'm not saying it's right for him to use his rage on you. I'm not. But it's just how us guys deal with stress. And I'm sorry about this. Anyway, goo job writing it all done in a short story.

Posted 9 Years Ago


S.C.

9 Years Ago

Thank you. There is so much more that I can post to this but I don't think I would be able to write .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2014
Last Updated on September 4, 2014
Tags: love

Author

S.C.
S.C.

Writing
Your Hell Your Hell

A Poem by S.C.


84 Kisses 84 Kisses

A Poem by S.C.