Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 6 hopes pov

So we started heading for town and August wouldn't stop complaining.

"Why are we moving?! You said we wouldn't till morning!" He yelled at me. I stopped in my tracks.

"Do you want to complain one more time!?" I glared at him.

"N-no...I'm good..." He then kept his mouth shut.
***

So it was around two in the morning when we made it to town. "Okay guys this way." I lead the two boys through town. We took about a half an hour to make it my old house and once we made it there I was surprised to see it hadn't changed at all.

We walked up to the same old red door and knocked. "Leon wake up lazy a*s!"I shouted from outside. And then I heard thuds running down the old stairs. The door swung open revealing the messy haired 28 year old.

"Hope!!" He yelled and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Can't...breath...all...oxygen....leaving...body..." I choked out has my brother kept holding me. He soon let me go.

"I wasn't expecting you two..." He stopped and looked again, " Three? Who is this handsome devil?" He leaned against the door frame with a smile.

"Ah right I forgot about him..." I said completely ignoring his presence. "Yea that's August I picked him up when we were on the way."

"Ah I see..." He said with smirk obviously checking him out.

"Whoa bro back off." I said

"Why? You already have Michael." He teased which made my face turn slightly pink.

"Heh yea..." I looked down as my face was still pink.

"Wow! Oh my god! I'm so rude, come in you guys!" He said as he remembered we were standing in the doorway.

"Leon if we wanted to come in I'm sure I could've taken you down." I walked into the house and the three boys followed. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"So why are you guys here so early?" He was quite curious.

"I'm not sure Hope said she needed to see you." Michael chimed in.

"Ah I see. Come on hun." Leon grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen. We both sat down at the table and he looked at me seriously, "Does this have to do with Tyler?"

"Yea it does I mean I have to kill my own brother Leon!" I felt the fear grow inside of me.

"Yes, yes I'm aware of this, but this is for mum and pap." He said

"I know Leon...but what if this is the opposite way and he kills me?" I looked down at the table

"Well it won't. You are the strongest person I know. You can beat him. You may come out with a few scrapes and bruises, but you will win I can assure you of that." He grabbed my hand and I looked up "I believe in you Hope." He gave me a smile and it made me feel a little better. I've always been close to him and he always makes me feel better.

"Thank you Leon." I stood up and gave him a big hug. He shoved me back into my chair.

"Now tell me the details on these boys." He gave a slight smirk.

"Ah I love girl talk with my brother." We both laughed at that statement. "Okay so I'm still not with Michael but I feel we are getting closer, but I don't know if he likes me in the same way."

"Hun he likes you! Trust me I can tell he has this gleam in his eyes when he looks at you sweetie." He gave me that sweet smile of his and then went all serious "Okay now tell me about August." He gave a sheepish smile.

"Aww Leon has a crush!" I gushed

"N-no I don't....he's just c-cute..." He blushed and looked away

"Aww you have a crush." I smiled at him "anyways he kinda complains a lot. But he's a looker." I giggled. "Okay now lets get back to the boys and figure out sleeping arrangements." I said

"You and Michael as always." He winked

"Shut up you loon." We walked back to the living room and Michael was making himself at home. He was sprawled across the couch as he usually was when he was here. And then we had August who was walking around looking at old pictures and what not. "Okay boys lets get some sleep. Michael to to our room and August I'll show you to your room."


"Wait wait wait! What?! You and Michael sleep in the same room?!" He basically exploded on the spot.

"Calm your a*s! What should I do sleep with you?! I have been with him since I was eight dumbass." I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Yes. You'll sleep with me." August said with a sly smile.

"What?!" I was shocked at what he said

"You asked if I should sleep with you, did you not?" He still had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Hah in your dreams. I told you not to touch her, she's mine you retard." Michael laughed at the fact that August thought he could sleep with me.

"Hey!" Leon stepped in "You two will sleep In the same room and Hope will sleep in my room." He stated "Now Michael show August to his room."

I grabbed Michael by the sleeve before he left. I pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear,"Meet me down here when he's out." He smiled slightly and walked away.

"Come on August I'll show you to yo-our room." He smiled and led him up the stairs.

"Whoa what was that all about?" He smiled at me as the boys were out of the room

"You know as well as I that I can't sleep without Michael anymore." I looked down sheepishly.

"I know sweetie." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head and went up to his room.
"G'night." He called down the stairs.

****michaels pov

It was around three thirty when August finally passed out, I felt bad for making Hope wait so long but I'm happy because it could've taken longer. I slowly got up and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs knowing Hope would be down there waiting for me.

When I got to the living room she was sitting on the couch. "Hey hun." I whispered.

"Michael?" She asked.

"Well who else?" I laughed as I made my way over to her. I sat on the couch next to her.

"No lets go to the chair this is too thin." She stated as she got up and walked over to the oversized chair. I followed her and sat down.

"Okay sit." I told her after I was all situated. She then sat down and curled up next to me. I pulled the lever so the chair reclined and I wrapped my arms around her. "Now go to sleep." I whispered to her. I kissed the back of her head and held her close to me. Soon the golden haired girl was fast asleep in my arms.



© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Hah moving fast guys. Probably have another chapter or two up yet today.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw!!!! :3 I luv Leon! SO MUCH! and the fact that Augest got all mad because she sleeps with michael Haha. Michael and her are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Ha I'm actually going to put the next chapter up now.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yes!!!! :D
Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Hah there ya go ^.^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing