Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 7 Leon's pov

I woke to the yelling of the two boys and Hope. Knowing exactly why they were fighting I put on my pants and ran down the stairs.

"You weren't suppose to sleep with her!" August yelled at Michael.

"What did you want me to sleep with you? Are you gay August? Have you finally come out of the closet?" Michael taunted him and I couldn't help but snicker at how great Michael was at arguing.

"Okay as the adult here it is my job to break this up." I said as I walked into the room

"Hold on Lee I got this." Hope said as she jabbed the two boys with her elbows. The two boys groaned in pain.

"Hmm don't know if that was the best way to handle it, but it sure was funny." I was laughing over to the side.

"So bro we are heading out for the day to see if we can find any details on when Tyler will be here." She stated with a bit of sadness staining her pretty gray eyes.

"But...but...guys! You can't leave without eating breakfast! I was going to make you toast!" I pouted while the three of them just laughed at me. "I...I could've made cinnamon toast.." I continued to pout.

"Okay Leon we'll stay for breakfast." August said with a cheery smile.

"Heh gorgeous." I thought aloud

"What was that?" August asked

"Ah um nothing! Toast! I'll go make some!" I ran into the kitchen to save myself from anymore embarrassment. I put on my pink apron that I use when I cook and took out a loaf of bread I had made a previous day. I took out a pan and butter and put the butter on the pan. "Alright...lets make toast." I said to no one.

I put two pieces of bread on the pan at once. I flipped them when one side turned golden brown. And soon I had a stack of toast on a plate with jam in the other hand. "Ugh I forgot the milk." I started to turn back to the kitchen when suddenly a soft hand grabbed my elbow. I turned and it was August and his brilliant purple eyes were shining. Did he like me too? My face became pink and hope and Michael snickered to themselves.

"I'll get the milk." August smiled as he walked to the kitchen. I took the plate of toast and jam to the table.

"Guys don't make anything obvious!" I yelled in a hushed tone.

"Hah don't worry about us your doing that by yourself." Hope stated and Michael nodded in agreement. Right as I was about to open my mouth August came back into the room with five glasses in one hand and the milk in the other. He set everything on the table carefully and I smiled. We then all sat down to enjoy the toast but as soon as we were done they left for the day.
***

I decided I'd clean myself and the house up before the three of them returned. So I hoped into the shower and washed myself up. I got out dried off and got dressed quickly. A pair of old black pants and a white tank top is what I decided on. After I was all dressed I went to the bathroom and fixed my messy blonde hair. "Alright that's good for me and now the house."

I started in the dining room cleaning up our debris from breakfast. Then I cleaned the kitchen from the mess I had made while "cooking". Then I made my bed and picked up my clothes that I was too lazy to wash. Finally I went into the room where August had slept. "Heh it smells like him." I blushed as I heard the words escape my mouth. I made his bed and folded his clothes putting them at the end of his bed.

"Finally I'm done." I let out a sigh of relief and walked down to the living room. But as soon as my cheeks touched the couch they were back.

"LEEEEOOOOONNNNNN!" The trio called in unison.

"In here dipshits."I called back.

"How rude." Michael stated as he walked into the living room

"I'd agree." Hope chimed in

"Mmmmhmmmm." Said August with the whole girl head bobbing going on. I just burst out in laughter at their stupidity.

"You guys make my life that much better." I continued laughing

"We know." Hope said as she took a seat beside me. "So what did you do while we were gone?" She asked me

"Well I...Wait! Can't you tell?!" I was so disappointed in my work

"No...what did you do?" Asked Michael

"I cleaned guys!! I cleaned the house and I even cleaned myself!!" I was basically on the verge of tears at the fact they didn't notice my hard work.

"Calm down Lee." Hope kissed my cheek. "The house looks great and so do you." She gave me that cheery smile of hers and stood up. "Well me and Mike are gonna go take a nap in your room bro!" She grabbed Michael's arm and darted up the stairs.

"Remember the condom!" I called after them.

"We aren't having sex you bozo!" Then I heard the door slam and I laughed, but then I realized..I was alone in a room with August...oh boy..


© 2013 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aha!!! Oh Leon...He makes things interesting and funny :3 I shall love him forever!!!
So Hope wasn't lying when she said she couldn't sleep with out michael.
I wonder what Augest and Leon shall do

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yay!
Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Maybe even two. I'm working really hard and trying not procrastinate with putting new ones up.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Okay!! :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing