Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 8 Augusts pov

So Michael and Hope went to take a nap and here I was in a room with Leon. It was a bit awkward because he was looking at the floor and blushing. Could he have a crush on me?

"U-um so whatcha want to do while they are sleeping August...?" He asked me as he stared at the floor. The way he looked was so cute, almost as a child. Even though this man was at least ten years older than me he didn't look it.

"He's kinda cute actually..." I thought to myself, "No! August what are you thinking? You aren't gay! Are you...?" I sat there pondering things and it must've been awhile because Leon gave me this troubled look. "Oh I'm fine. Just thinking." I said aloud in a reassuring tone.

"Good." He gave me that cheery childish smile of his. I laughed a little as he did and he blushed.

I sat down beside him, he had nice profile. Honestly I don't think there was a bad angle. He was perfect in a way. With his messy blonde hair and his little bit of five o'clock shadow on his face. He had clear blue eyes that were much different than Hope's gray eyes. He was taller; I want to say 6'4". He had a well sculpted body with muscles, they were quite perfect. And to top it all off he had these perfect light pink lips.

Now suddenly I was nervous, cause I'm pretty sure I have a crush on him. Weird I mean I have a crush on his sister too, but she's taken I'm guessing. Well basically this guy sitting beside me was the perfect version of a male Hope.

We sat there in silence for about five minutes until Leon finally spoke, "So do you want a drink?" He asked sheepishly. "I have scotch, whiskey, and beer..." He looked down with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Ah I'll take a beer." I said in the same tone he had.

He got off the couch and grabbed two bottles handing one to me. I opened it and took a long drink.

"So August tell me about yourself." Leon said falling back into the chair

"What do you want to know?" I asked him

"What are you doing here? Why were you alone...?" He looked kind of sad when he said the last part. Did he really feel bad for me? Although there was no need I found the gesture quite sweet. I then told him why I was alone.

"Ummm well my parents beat me and used me as if I were their slave. I didn't want that anymore so I had to leave. When I had found Hope it had been three days. But she invited me in and I'm glad...I've met some great people." I looked down and smiled a bit. I know Leon knew what I mean because he was smiling too.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Well that was faster than expected. Hope you guys like it. Please comment your thoughts ^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:O HE LIKES LEON!!!!! AWWWWWWW

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

i LOVE IT!!! :D and haha its alright! It was still awesome!
Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Well thanks :)
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

you're welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing