Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 9 michael's Pov

So me and Hope woke up and went downstairs. When we made it to the living room we were greeted by two drunken fools.

"Heyyyyyy guuuuu-hic!uyyyssss!" Leon said

"Leon you idiot!" Hope yelled

"Whoa....come-Hic! Come on Hope! Hic! We just had a little drinky drink hee hee." Said August as he stumbled around swaying his head.

"Ugh bro exactly how many "drinky drinks" did you have?" I asked as I supported August.

"L-like two...hic! Or twenty-two...hic!" He laughed again.

"Guess who's going to bed early?" Hope said in a cheery voice treating her grown brother as a child.

"Oh! Oh! Hic! I-is it me Hope?! Hic! Is it?!" He started jumping up and down

"Yes Leon, yes it is." She grabbed his hand and led him up to his room. As they disappeared up the stairs I stayed and talked with August.

"You're an idiot dude." I said it plain And simple

"T-that's...hic! That's mean..." He slurred out the words.

"Let's just get you to your room." I basically dragged this full grown toddler up the stairs. "Come on idiot! Walk!"

"Hehe butterflies...." He said as he was in lala land.

"Ugh! Come on you fat lard!" I finally got him up the stairs and kept dragging him across the hall upstairs and to the bedroom. I then lifted him onto the bed. "Stay!" I slowly backed away "That's a good boy...stay August..." I finally got out of the room and shut the door and apparently Hope was doing the same cause there she was slowly shutting the door to her brothers room. I walked down the hall to her.

"What are we going to do with these children?" I asked her

"I'm not sure, but they sure hit it off tonight." She laughed

"Umm what are you talking about?" I asked a bit confused

"Well Leon was telling me a pretty interesting story in there." She laughed again and started ascending the staircase

"Tell me?" I followed her into the living room.

"Well according to big bro they were having a bit more fun than drinking....if you understand." Hope smiled, "Ahh they grow up too fast hehe."

"Well quite an interesting night..." I said a little creeped out at the thought of those two doing it.

"I'm going to make some tea. Want any?" She asked headed for the kitchen.

"Yea sure." I smiled her way. "God I love her." I whispered to myself and I was really surprised by the words that had come from my mouth. I mean had I really just said that? Well maybe it's true maybe it is love....

Hope's pov

I walked towards the kitchen and swore I just heard something really weird...I mean I think I heard Michael say I love you...weird part is it gave me butterflies...

"Ah the tea." I grabbed the kettle off of the stove and grabbed two cups and walked back to the living room. "Here you are." I poured him a cup and handed it to him and then poured myself a cup.

We both sat and talked about the two sleeping children and our mission in a few days. We finished up the tea and soon enough the two of us were both fast asleep.


© 2013 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh wow...Why did they have so many drinks!! and What...did....they....do o.o Oh gawd...Awesome chapter xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Hah yea I really like this one

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing