Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 12 Leon's pov

I sat there paving in the kitchen. What if something happened to one of them? What if Tyler hurt her agin? Then I stopped in my tracks, "What if they're dead?!" I shouted to myself.

Naturally tears formed in my eyes and started streaming down my cheeks. Then I heard the door open. I turned around and saw three people that I recognized in the doorway. "August! Hope! Michael! You're alive!" I ran to them and gave them all a big hug.

"Hey were you crying?" My younger lover asked me

"Yes...but it's okay! You're okay!" I smiled and August laughed. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm quite childish. But then I noticed something, Michael and Hope seemed somewhat disturbed. "Hey guys you okay?" I asked the two of them.

"They were right." Is all Hope said to me. Soon I realized what happened. The prophecy. We all knew it was them. The only ones who didn't know though was them.

"Oh...um I see....errr guys come with me. August, lovely, could you please just stay here." I asked him kindly

"Yea sure." He had a somewhat pouty face but he sat on the couch none the less.

I took the two others into my room. "Okay, everything everyone has said about you two is true. I've known for awhile. You two will beat the queen together and rule our whole nation. You will save us all. But you two have to stay together. You are special....I'm sure you know that by now. And I'm s-"

"Okay seriously Leon what the hell happened out there?!" Michael practically shouted in my face.

"Yea Lee...what happened? I mean we were glowing like actually glowing....I felt power surging through me...." She seemed quite shaken up about this, which is understandable.

"I know, I know it's scary. Trust me. But you two are blessed use this power well. It will do you good in your fight, but one more thing....when you two leave again...you'll leave alone. August will be staying here with me." I said to the two of them

"We understand.....I think we are gonna call it a night...." Michael said as he picked up Hope and walked into the room that was August's.

_____________________augusts pov__________________________

I heard the door upstairs click open and then another shut. I heard a pair of footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked over to see Leon. He looked somewhat sad, not like his usually chipper self.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked somewhat startled almost as if he had forgotten I was down here.

"Yea...yea I'm alright. I'm just worried about those two...they seem a little scared about this...I mean its understandable but I feel bad for putting them through more than they've already been through you know?" He sat down beside me and laid his head on my shoulder. I sat there and slowly played with his bright blonde messy locks. I leaned down and slowly kissed his head.

"Everything will be alright Lee...I promise." The twenty-eight year old curled up beside me, "Lets go to bed, you need some sleep." I grabbed his hand and walked with him upstairs.

He plopped onto his bed and I chuckled "You're adorable." I said and it made him blush.

"August....please lay with me..." His clear blue eyes were so big as he made his request. And of course I couldn't deny him so I laid down with him. Shortly after he fell asleep with my head on his chest and his hand on my back...he made me feel so safe.

I suddenly thought what my parents would think if they knew about us....not just for the fact that I'm dating a guy but the fact that he's ten years older...regardless of what they thought I knew I loved this childish fool sleeping beside me and that I couldn't let him go.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Heh I like this one

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww. Those two..D'AWW >.< SO ADORABLE!
I love this one!
I wonder wht Michael and Hope are going to do..

Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Okay well I'm actually on chapter 19 now soooo I should really update this >.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ya you shouldd
Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Alrighty I'll do it for you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing