Chapter 17 (part 3)

Chapter 17 (part 3)

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 17 (part 3) Hope's point of view

A hand was quickly thrown over my mouth as soon as I laughed. "You need to be quiet...you don't want to be found right?" Michael whispered

"Mmmph..." Is all I could say. He slowly removed his hand from my mouth.

"Now stay quiet." He sat down on some hay. "Might as well relax right?"

"Yea I guess so..." I was still standing in front of him. He patted his lap signaling me to sit. So I did. I curled up in his lap and hid my face in his chest. I could feel his big warm hands slowly stroking my hair. I smiled a little. It's funny how we are like together now. Best friends since I was eight and now we are dating.

"Hey...." He grabbed my chin and tilted it upwards, "I love you Hope." Before I could even reply his lips were pressed against mine. We sat there for a few minutes sharing a long, sweet, passionate kiss. He finally pulled away and he laughed because I was red.

"I love you too Michael..." He smiled and pulled me into a tight embrace, "I've loved you since day one.." I whispered into his shoulder.

It seemed as if hours passed before we heard footsteps again. When they got closer Michael jumped out of the barn and yelled. And obviously it scared the other couple because they were holding each other screaming. Michael was just laughing and I walked out of the barn.

"Hope...how could you let him do that?!" Leon yelled at me.

"Eh, he's Michael. It's either let him do as he please or he pouts. He's like you Leon." I smiled at the two boys

"I do not pout!" Michael and Leon said at the same time.

"Alright if you say so. And I guess you two have found us, so hide." I said smiling.

"You will never find us!" Leon shouted as he grabbed August's hand and dragged him away.

"Strange strange boy...." I said shaking my head

"Yea well lets find the lovebirds before something happens...imagining those two in a tight place for too long...yuck...." Michael said

"Eww....agreed...lets go." I said as we started walking off in the direction Leon and August had went.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
It's all romantic and stuff :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing