Chapter 17 (part 4)

Chapter 17 (part 4)

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 17 (part 4) Leon's pov

"Hehe they'll never find us here." I said

"Umm are you sure about that...? I mean we are just hiding under the sheets in bed...." August said

"No no. They won't find us. We are in the dark silly." I smiled

"Right...dark..." August said as he scooted closer to me

"Wait you aren't scared of the dark...are you?" I gave him a smirk...but then again he couldn't even see me.

"N-no..." He stuttered

"Aww you areee!" He squealed

"Shhh I hear footsteps." He scooted closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Michael I think I heard something coming from Leon's room." I heard Hope say. Soon the footsteps got closer. "Hmmm are they in here?" Hope asked.

"Nope!" I said reassuringly. August quickly jabbed me in the side with his elbow. "Owww....August..." I whined. Soon the sheets were pulled off of us and the lights were turned on.

"Haha we win!" Hope said

"Yea so what now?" I asked

"Ummm...I'm not sure." She let out a fake yawn, "You know it's getting late. I think I'm going to hit the hay."

"Yeah I think I am too..." Michael yawned

"Nights guys." Hope gave me a hug and started walking out of the room with Michael.

I caught the curly headed boys shirt and pulled them back into the room "In separate beds!" I said,"I don't want any young ones around! I'm not old enough to be a grandpa!"

"You wouldn't be a grandpa you tard! You'd be an uncle. Hah." She smiled and laughed

"Big difference! Don't think I didn't see that kiss!" Hope's face turned a light shade of pink.

"Yea yea...don't worry we are just going to sleep." She yet again grabbed Michael's hand and walked out of the room. I'm pretty sure I heard her mumble something along the line of, "who does he think he is...I'm a f*****g queen." If she meant a drama queen then yes.

"So love...what now..?"I heard my younger companion say from behind me. He looked tired as he stood beside the bed. I walked to him and moved his hair away from his forehead. I slowly leaned down and kissed it softly.

"Lets go to bed sweets." I picked August up in my arms and laid him down in bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out. "Good night my love..." I turned off the light and laid down beside him holding him close to me. The rest of the night I listened to his steady and peaceful breathing.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Well the game is over :O

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Daw I love all this!! :3 and why a horrible spot to hide xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Well aren't you being bossy?
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD sorry!! I just love the book >.< I am very impatient
Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Lol so I've noticed I'll get started.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing