Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 18 Micahel's pov

I woke up that morning with the love of my life still asleep with her body curled up against mine.

"Mmmmm...." She rolled over

"Wake up sleepy head." I smiled at her which got me a slap to the face, "Ow! What was that for?" I questioned her

"I'm trying to find the off button..." She started poking around my face

"And what makes you think that-" I got cut off when a finger was shoved in my mouth.

"Found it!" She laughed. I slowly pulled the small finger from my mouth.

"Just get up..." I said to her and I ran my hand through her messy golden hair.

"Mmm no." Se placed her pillow over head.

"Okay so it's going to be the hard way." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I guess this is what taking someone kicking and screaming is like.

"Let me GOOOO!!" She yelled as she hit my back

"Well someone's sure happy to be up." August snickered. I put her down and she glared at August.

"Shut up." She walked into the kitchen with her brother.

"So how'd you two sleep?" August asked.

"I slept good. Don't know about her." I took a seat beside August. "And you two?"

"I apparently was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, and Lee seems to have slept well." He smiled in the direction of the kitchen.

"That's good.." I looked down at the table in front of me. As soon as things were getting awkward the siblings walked in.

"Bacon and eggs guys." Leon said as he came out with a few pans.

"I got toast and jam." Said Hope with a newfound smile on her face.

"There's that smile." I grabbed her chin and kissed her softly. The laughed then sat down next to me.

"So...you guys ready to leave in a few days?" Leon asked as he poked at his eggs.

"Yea I guess..but we will miss being here for sure." Hope said to her brother.

"We won't forget you two." I tried to give the two a smile.

"Guys...lets not talk about this now. Lets just savor this time we have together." August suggested. So there the four of us sat. We had quite a few random topics come up. But it was a good way to spend a few hours together.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Hate it >.<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'd love to get waken up like that

Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

Right? Haha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing