Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 20 Hope's pov

It seemed to be around two or three in the morning once we finally found a place to stop. We were both tired, hungry, and crabby. We hand money we had stolen off of a few people on the way here so it's not like we were poor, but this is going to be a long trip. See the queens castle is quite far from where we currently it will take us at least to months to make it there, and by then we will already be in heaps of trouble.

"Alright lay down Hun...." Michael said patting the ground beside him. I plopped down and looked at him.

"Nothing like good old comfy dirt to sleep on." I pulled my bag off my back and grabbed a blanket out of it.

"It's the best we can do for now. We can get to an inn tomorrow but this is our best option right now." He grabbed the blanket from me and pulled it over the two of us and pulled me close to him.

"Hey Mike.....do you ever think that things could go terribly wrong?" I asked as I looked at the stars through the trees.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he looked at me.

"I don't know...like losing you....or while we are ruling....what if no one likes us?" I looked at him.

"They will...." He put his hand on my cheek with his thumb slowly brushing it. He leaned in until the two of us were nose to nose. We leaned in just a little more and then our lips met. We sat there for minutes in this sweet kiss.

We pulled away and sat in silence for a few minutes, "I love you Michael." I said as I hid my face in his chest.

"I love you too Hope." He wrapped his two arms around me holding me tight. He was rubbing my back and kissed my head softly. "I really really love you..." I heard him whisper as I fell to sleep.


© 2013 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww...Amazing chapter!
They are adorable

Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

It's sooo short though :/

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on March 27, 2013
Last Updated on March 27, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing