Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 21 Michael's pov

To wake up to rain drops hitting your head is a newer way to wake up. I sat up and noticed Hope wasn't beside me. Then I noticed a small note. That read:

“If you want your precious love back return the money you took from us. Be at the Brokkel inn by noon today or the girl dies

Signed,
Benjamin ”

I dropped the note from my hand and looked around to see if it was a joke. See if she was still here. God our worst enemy has come back. How did he know it was us? How did he know where to find us?How could he possibly take her? How didn't I notice? Oh god this is all my fault.

I got up and gathered all of our stuff. I noticed he cloak still on the ground. I picked it up and held it tight in my hand. "I will find you" I whispered

I started walking towards the town where the Brokkel inn was located. It's seven now five hours to get there and save her.

_____________________ Benjamin's pov________________________

"So sweetheart how are you doing? Long time no see right?" I smirked at the teenage girl tied up in front of me. She simply glared at me. She was quite lovely though. Heh maybe I'd have to play with her before I killed her. She wore her long golden hair down she had on a white silk shirt and black pants. Or at least she had them on. "So what should I do to you..?"

"Maybe let me go?" She kept glaring at me

"Mmm no I don't like that idea." I got up and walked over to her, "Are you trying to say you don't like to be in my company?" I smiled at her

"It's never been a pleasure to see your face." She spit at my face, "See you already look better." She smiled in satisfaction

I wiped her spit off of my cheek, "Are you sure that that was such a good idea? I mean which one of us is the prisoner?" I stood up and slapped her across the face. Her head hung down and she clenched her teeth together.

"I'm not scared of you." Was all she said

"Are you sure about that?" I grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look at me, "Oh Hope...you've always had such a gorgeous face. Too bad you're making me hurt it." I smacked her again causing her cheek to turn a bright pink. "Now are you going to be obedient or am I going to have to keep hurting you?" I looked at her.

"I'm not doing what you want me to." Her voice didn't even shake. She sure was strong. But the question is...how do I break her? I grabbed her bare thigh, "Don't touch me there." She snarled. I found the breaking point. I kept holding it. "I told you to stop!" She said through clenched teeth.

"But why? Don't you like to be touched?" I slowly rubbed her thigh now.

"Just leave me alone." She glared in my direction.

"Why won't you just obey me?" I put my hand on her cheek and then looked up at the clock. I laughed slightly then smiled at her. "In ten minutes....you're mine."


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Hehe betcha didn't expect that. Oh I had so much fun writing this. Please leave your thoughts!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 27, 2013
Last Updated on March 27, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing