Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 24 Hopes pov

Michael and I have been staying at an inn for a few weeks now. There was a nice place to practice out back. Overall the place was quiet and homey. While we were staying there we had met two people who went by the name of Korie and Seth. They seemed to be around our age maybe a bit younger or older.

The boy who called himself Seth had short brown hair and green eyes. He had a fit body. He stood around 6'0" and seemed to be at least 17.

The girl on the other hand reminded me of myself when I was younger. She had honey blonde hair with eyes that resembled mine. She had long eyelashes and she seemed to have something a bit different about her. She was around my height. She didn't seem to leave her companions side often. She was loyal, and strong or at least from what I've observed.

Sadly we will be leaving our friends soon, we are only here to train. I don't want to see them go nor say goodbye. But with our own lives in danger we have no need to risk theirs too.

"You really have to go?" Korie asked us

"Yea I'm sorry. But we have to leave." Michael said

"But...but you ca-" Seth cut her off

"Korie they have to go...just think we'll have it easier when they're done with everything." He looked down on his younger companion

Suddenly the small girl had her arms wrapped around my waist, "you'll be back right?" She asked with pleading eyes.

"Yea of course..." I patted her head, "I promise."

So me and Michael went on our way with plenty of time left in our journey.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Ugh I'm sorry guys. I know it took me forever to get this up and forever to write it. Sorry if it sucks >.<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 30, 2013
Last Updated on April 30, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing