Chapter 25

Chapter 25

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 25 Leon's pov

It had been weeks since we had heard from Michael and Hope. The last letter they sent had read, "we are leaving our new home and looking for a new place to stay before we head to the queens castle. We are not sure when or if we'll be back. We love you guys. And if we die stay safe.

Love,
Hope & Michael"

The letter had made my heart break. I was officially terrified of the outcome. Hope was all I had left, and Michael he's like a little brother. If they died I have no clue what I'd do. I had been crying for awhile after I got the message from the two. I was not to reply because they had no current place to stay.

"Leon....Hun you need to come eat..." August said from outside the bedroom door.

"No...you can't make me...." I was sitting in bed with my knees pulled to my chest and a blanket hanging on my shoulders.

"You have been in there for two days now. Just come out." He whined from outside the door. "If you don't come out I'll come in."

"I locked the door." I said plainly

"Just come out God d****t Leon!" I heard him stomp on the floor. I crawled out of bed and walked over to him.

"Fine...I'm here. Now what?" I hated seeing him mad so I came out. He had quickly pulled me into his embrace resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I was worried about you...." He whispered into my ear. I felt bed now. I've been neglecting and worrying my lover. Someone who has always been there for me. Why didn't I think about how he felt?

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..." I kissed the top of his head and held onto him. "I love you August...I won't scare you anymore okay?" He. Stayed silent with his head now resting against my chest. What I'd ever do without this guy I don't know.

A few minutes later he pulled away and grabbed my hands. "Come downstairs and eat okay?" He gave me a small smile reveling his one little dimple on his right cheek.

"Alright. I mean I'm starved!" I smiled at him. "So what did you make for me pumpkin?" I smiled big at him.

"Pumpkin...that's a new one" he kissed my cheek and walked down the rest of the stairs. "I made noodles if that's okay. Nothing big."

"Oh yea that's fine!" I jumped off of the last step and walked into the dining room sitting in my chair. Once I sat he set a semi-warm bowl of noodles in front of me. I looked up at him and kissed him softly, "Thank you love."

He looked down at me with a bit of confusion and happiness in his expression, "For what exactly...?"

"For being you....for caring and loving me.... Or maybe I should say putting up with me." I smiled at him and kissed him again.

"Eat." He smiled at me then kissed my nose softly.

"But I don't want noodles anymore..." I let out a little laugh and kissed him yet again.

He ran his petit fingers through my hair, "I'll never understand how that little pouty face can turn into such a happy one so fast sweetheart." He finally sat down on my lap, his two legs hanging from both sides of mine.

"It's because you make me so happy." I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "you always manage to make me ant you..." I slowly started kissing on his neck.

I couldn't help myself. It's been so long since we did anything. His body was so soft...so warm...so...touchable.. His long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail and for the first time I saw him in his glasses. I didn't even know what to do anymore. My hands and my body, it was all moving on its own. My hand were moving up the back of his shirt, slowly inching it off his body.

I looked up at him and kissed him softly. He was like precious porcelain, he was my sweet prince, the only one I cared about right here and now. "I love you August." I rested my head against his now bare chest.

He rested his head on top of mine and let his arm rest on my shoulders, "I love you too sweetheart." I planted a light sweet kiss on his chest; right over his heart. He looked down and smiled with a slight blush on his face. He then slowly started stroking the back of my head. His little hands sending warmth through my whole body. I once again kissed his chest. His skin feeling so warm against my lips. He lifted my chin and before I could even take a breath my lips were smashed against his. It sent a tingle down my spine. Our lips stayed connected for another ten minutes before the sweet passionate kiss came to an end. We sat there breathing heavily after the kiss came to an end.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Lol I love this chapter. This is simply what happens when my boredom gets the best of me haha. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing