Kinky

Kinky

A Story by Madison R. Forest
"

Fetishism flashfic.

"

''Do it, please.''

Her voice is hoarse and her eyes pleading.

''I can't. I can't do it. I'll hurt you.''

She lets out a loud sigh of rage and guides his hand to the thin blade on the table. She wants to feel the cold fang caressing her back. She wants his name engraved in her flesh. She is his possession, but so far she remains unbranded by his hand.

''Is it not what you want? To possess every aspect of me?''

She slips the knife in his hand, and her own slips up his shoulder, caressing the bites on his collarbones. This play of power is a lie. She is the true leader of their carnal rebellion, but he will not admit it. Her lips run from his chest to his jaw :

''Look what I've made you into. Don't you hate me? Don't you want me to share your pain? You hate everything about me.''

''I love you.''

She bites his earlobe, tugs on the skin of his loins. He grunts in pain, and his fingers clutch on her thighs, leaving the imprint of his nails. He pulls himself inside her, and she throws her hips back in joy.

''Please. I know you want to. You hate me.''

''I love you.''

She wraps her legs around his waist and pushes herself against him. Her hands hold his shivering armed wrist, and she licks the silver fang, drives it down her throat, between her round breasts. He snaps his wrist away from her grasp.

''I can't,'' he pleads, ''I love you.''

She bites his neck violently, her nails plunge into the skin of his sides. They scream, he of pain, she of pleasure.

''Hurt me,'' she moans between her grinding teeth.

The silver fang draws the curves of her body in red.

© 2013 Madison R. Forest


Author's Note

Madison R. Forest
This is just a quick excercise, so it's a bit inconsistent. Reviews welcomed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

inconsistent indeed but one could imagine how the scene is being played out during the exchange of this "silver fang".

your choice of words in describing the actions are good though

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madison R. Forest

10 Years Ago

Thank you. ♥

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

481 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 30, 2013
Last Updated on August 2, 2013
Tags: romance, love, sex, erotica, kinky, fetish, fetishism, flashfiction, flashfic, bdsm, s&m, sadomasochist

Author

Madison R. Forest
Madison R. Forest

Montreal, Canada



About
.Madison Roy Forest. I used to be LadyEphoectica, but I reset my account for various reasons. Glad to be back ♥ more..

Writing