My History On Vidlii

My History On Vidlii

A Story by Ezroth Kusosroy
"

If you all liked this story why not follow? I'm not looking for money or brand deals.

"
Chapter 1: The New Yet Old Beginning

So. One day I woke up and I was just having a normal day. Till I thought I'd check what new S**T TheTekkitRealm uploaded. And yet again he made a fake video. But the title intrigued me. It was about a website called YouTune, I went to check if it was real and it was not. So I checked the description and I found it. VidLii.com, I clicked the link and I immediately went to create an account.


Chapter 2: The Start Of A Horror


I named it "42069nice" I was proud of my creation, so I Quickly uploaded something. OH! Also my pfp was originally a picture of a Nintendo switch. Just so you understand. Either way I did that. But I was originally supposed to be an arg. until I realized that 42069nice is not the thing that would make you think horror. So then I had nothing interesting. but then I made a video about Google glitching but then...


Chapter 3: The Odd Chaos


I GOT A HATE COMMENT!?!?! Okay. So a F*****G JERK! Named nobie137 hated me because I was a phoneposter. I celebrated it, because it meant channel development. Until it got way too overboard and I hated it. As I was getting more and more hurt, I saw a light at the end of tunnel. Yurmom, especially the 4th one. Yurmom4 gave suggestions about some stuff but A certain group named VTP called me a pedo, and probably other stuff but they created a fake me. I just want you to know. I DO NOT BUM LITTLE CHILDREN AND I AM NOT BEING RAPED BY MY GRANDFATHER IN HELL TOMMY PARKY!!!!! Either way I then got hacked and made it seem like I was gay and racist. Except they put like 5 BILLION PROMOTIONS FOR VTP!


Chapter 4: The Help Speedrun


I panicked so I created 4 alts. Ezroth, ReTube, MusicBox and TrollEpicXXX but he got hacked the hacker uploaded pornography and got banned. Ezroth uploads vidlii news.


Chapter 5: Now


So. I guess that's it. We are here and I have an account named DriveLinks2 and also I created a tracle account named 42069nicefromvidlii. GOODBYE! Also. Don't be a jerk.

© 2022 Ezroth Kusosroy


Author's Note

Ezroth Kusosroy
Should I tell another story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on October 6, 2022
Last Updated on October 6, 2022
Tags: History, vidlii