So.. Is this supposed to happen?

So.. Is this supposed to happen?

A Story by Eragrand
"

Dasha Moon was minding her own business in the world we know. Until she got an unexpected visitor from on of the anime's she watched and loved so much.. (FanFiction)

"

[A/N: Whaha.. this will be a crossover.. from DBZ to 'real life'. The main characters will be Dasha (girl). She will be 18, 19 in April, it is now December.
She dressed a bit boy-ish.. only wears cargo pants or jeans, preferably dark/blue-ish, and a sweater or hoodie (Black) with a colored shirt under it. And those skater shoes that are sooo comfy.. I don't know what they are called..

Oh, yeah. She just started living on her own, and she is still going to school, and she has two little sisters, one 16 one 14 years old..
And two parents
Fine! Any questions??
*Chirp*
No? Good, moving on..]

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball/Z/GT or it’s characters. Believe me, if I owned it, GT would have never happened or I would seriously edit the whole thing. (no offense to the GT lovers out there, just my opinion) I do own Dasha Moon, Raymond Perrel or Katherine Pool and their families, so I would appreciate it if you would let them be.

 

~*~ Part 1 ~*~

 

"Now, I'm not finished with this one yet, but it is supposed to simulate Goku's instant transmission, only with a further reach.."

With a small bang he was dropped onto a weird but sweet smelling, hard floor. "What the.. What is this??"  Vegeta held up something that he landed on, and it turned out to be a bra. He quickly threw it away, stood up and looked around the room. It contained a double bed, a dresser, and a desk with a running computer. Then he spotted someone in a big black comfy looking desk-chair with his back turned to him. He open his mouth to demand an explanation. When he heard muffled music he close it, and when he look closer he could see the person was wearing a headphone. Vegeta didn't notice it earlier, cause he was wearing a black hoodie, that covered most of his head. ‘That must be why he didn't hear me land.’

He took in his surroundings further; The floor was made of some light-colored plywood style, and the walls where a simple white. Above the desk there are a couple of bookshelves, that contained books, small plants, a tuner and two boxes, some paintings and a lot of other mess. The desk itself is mainly occupied with papers, pencils, the computer, a lot of schoolbooks, some empty paper bags and one or two notebooks. It was hard to make out the original color of the wooden desk, due to all the papers. 

The bed was unmade and covered with white sheets, there where two white pillows on the bed and one on the floor. There are also more papers with drawing on them scattered on the floor. From this distance he could see they where all eyes, faces, or mythical creatures of some sort. The drawers of the dresser are open, and he can see all kinds of colorful shirt or black cargo’s occupying it. On the nightstand there are empty plates and glasses, that have been there for a while. 

This was the room of a student. 

Vegeta walked towards the person, who was now moving his upper body to the music. Vegeta saw that he was typing something, and when he took one step closer, he got noticed

 

She was enjoying her music, when she hear a small thud. Dasha shruged it off and thought it must be Cat. He was probably jumping off the counter again. She took a look at the desk she was working on. ‘Man.. I really need to clear an clean that.’ 

She went back to typing. It was something for school she needed to finish if she wanted to graduate this year. Thank god it was friday night, she still had all weekend. ‘Google.. War, something something..’ 

They where studying a subject about some unknown war, witch totally didn't interest Dasha. When a number start to play she liked, Dasha started moving with it. She see a movement in a chrome piggy bank, where she keep her change, and quickly spin around in your chair. 

"Ah! Go away!” She yelled at the person who was standing in front of her, and she grabbed the piggy bank and threw it in his face. He dodged it.

"s**t" You mutter when he is looking at the wall where the object hit the wall and shattered. Change rolling all over the floor.

Vegeta turned back around and walked closer to Dasha. "You, human" He took a hold of her cap and pulled it off, so he could get a clear look of 'his' face. What he saw was long brown hair and black lined blue eyes, and a dirty-pink colored T-shirt that said 'Cute as Hell'. 

"What the.. Your a girl?" He asked almost surprised. 

"why, yes I am. How nice of you to notice. Now tell me what the f**k you are doing in my place and get the hell out NOW!" She yells in his face. 

"Make me" 

She quickly stood up from the chair and grabbed something from under the papers. A baseball bat. She flung it at his head and missed, Vegeta ducked before she had the change to hit him. She swung it again, but this time he pulled the bat from her hands. He didn’t know why he was so patient with this human. One year ago he would have killed her long ago. 

Vegeta noticed she was shorter than him, and watched her as different emotions crossed her face. 

"now way.. Who are you?" She said more demanding, but she did not receive an answer. 

"First tell me who you are" Vegeta watched her as she sunk back into the chair and sighed. 

"Fine. But I want an answer as soon as I tell you my name, okay? And don't barge in peoples houses just like that! It's rude, and.. Well, not a very well first impression. My name Is Dasha Moon. I live here." She told him. 

"Now tell me yours" She looked up at Vegeta with a arrogant expression. 

"I am Vegeta, Price of-" 

"All Saiyans.. Yeah, Well, I heard that one on cos-play before. But then again, I got to admit, your hair is very realistic.. As far as realistic goes for Vegeta, but I want to know the name that shows on your I.D" Dasha said in a tone that reveals she is not going to tolerate this for much longer. 

"I.D? That is my name, and if you have a problem with that, I'll blast you into oblivion" Vegeta threatened. 

He watched Dasha lean forward "I'd like to see you try" She said with a small smile on her face. With these words she stood up, grabbed a cellphone out of the nearest pile of paper, witch turned out to be a backpack, and started dialing a number. 

"Hello, police? Yeah, hi, I got a freaked out guy- Hey!" Vegeta grabbed the phone from her hands and crushed it. 

"F**k you man! That thing was expensive! You are so going to get me a new one" Dasha poked him in the chest and glared at him. 

"Meanwhile, I'm still stuck with a guy who thinks he is Vegeta! Man, how crazy can life get.. Who's next, Goku? Or Krillin?" She muttered to herself

Vegeta watched as she started pacing back and forth, but he grabbed her by the shoulder 

"How do you know of those people?" He growled at her. 

“Well, duh. Everyone who watches the anime knows them.. Now, be quiet" She said angry. 

He growled at her and grabbed a pile of papers. The papers started to smoke and caught fire. Vegeta didn’t let go of them, they burned his hands but he didn’t mind. When the papers where reduced to ashes he dumped them on the floor. 

"And why do you have to go and do that. Now I have to buy new ones" Dasha said, more annoyed about the papers gone than the ‘psycho’ standing in her room. 

"Now I have to get myself checked.. I knew that pizza was a bad idea.. Note to self: No food that has been lying around her for more that three days.. Now where did I leave that- Ah!" 

She started to walk around and looked under the bed, still talking to herself. When she got back up, she was holding a book. A photo album, Vegeta noted. She threw it at him, and he caught it. 

“Take a look at that. See if you’re still convinced you are the only one obsessed with him.” She said smugly. 

Vegeta glared at her but opened the book anyway. It contained pictures of other people, who where apparently trying to impersonate himself, Kakarot and some of the others he saw hanging around with the blue haired Woman. There where also people with blue hair there on the picture. 

“Told you so. Please, seek help, cut back a  little on the anime and get yourself a girl.” She said while holding open the door form her bedroom, indicating he should leave. 

Vegeta was still dumbstruck when she mentioned the anime again. “You said that before Girl. Tell me what you meant.” He demanded. 

Dasha rolled her eyes. “I meant the show.” She sighed. “Unless you are going to yell at me for saying ‘show’. ‘It’s the real world’” She mocked him in a high voice. “Ever met Chris Sabat? He’s as close as it gets here, so stop being a child and tell me how you work your hair like that!” She yelled.

“Don’t mock my hair!” He shouted back. “Now get out of my sight before I kill you!” He threatened.  

Both heads are turned to the left wall, where the bed was standing, when a load banging is heard 

"You kids stop that noise or I'll come over there and bring my gun with me!"

 Dasha sighed "No, Mr. Anderson. That won't be necessary.” 

She turned back to Vegeta. “So what are you doing here?" She asked Vegeta in a lower voice. 

He, in return raises an eyebrow "Does that mean you believe me? It's about time.." 

"Well, do I have much of a choice?" She mumbled and Vegeta walked past her to sit in the black chair. The only chair. 

"why?" she reminded him. 

"Well that Bulma woman had this thing in her lab. She said I was not to touch it. Ever. But I did." He told Dasha. "I guess this happened. It could be worse though" 

She narrowed her eyes. "And why is that?" 

"I could have landed somewhere with some ugly fat guy, but instead I got you" 

she snorted "Excuse me? 'Got me'? You don't own me" Dasha claimed. 

"Whatever. So how am I going to get out of here?" 

She opened her mouth when a ring echoed trough the room. "S**t. You! Stay here, don't come out, don't make noise, don't break, kill, or touch anything!" She yelled at him, when she hurried out of the room. 

"B***h" He muttered.

Vegeta could hear a door being opened a little while later, and hear the girl greet someone. 

"Hey sweetie! How you doing?" 

He doesn't hear a reply, but he does hear her chuckle. Ignoring her 'requests', he looked through the mess on her desk. He found a wallet, the backpack, witch contained an emergency kit, a red blouse with some logo on it, and a dairy.

Interesting. Blackmail opportunity?’ He wondered to himself. 

He heard the girl outside the door laughing and talking to some man. Did the poor guy knew she was a b***h? Probably not.. ‘Just like the other woman.’

 "Could you wait here for just a sec? Be right back" Vegeta heard her muffled voice and she walked through the door into the bedroom. 

When she saw him with her diary she just smiled sweetly and closed the door behind her 

"What are you doing, huh? Reading about my private life? If you want to live the day, I'd suggest you put that back and don't touch anything else in my room ever again" 

She walked towards him slowly, anger growing in her voice as she came closer. 

"Give. That. Back." She growled through closed teeth. Her look alone was enough to scare off any human, and even though Vegeta wasn't human and could kill her without breaking a sweat he gave back the black book to her. 

"Don't make a big deal of of it, girl. I didn't even read it" 

She put the small book in one of the pockets of her black cargo pants. Dasha turned and grabbed something else from her nightstand, and walked through the door. 

He heard her make up some story about feeling sick and that she had a lot to do.

When Vegeta heard the front door open and close for a second time, he opened the bedroom door, to see a living room/kitchen combination, which, instead of her bedroom, where very clean. 

"Hey! Who said you could come out of there huh? Someone might have seen you, for all I know!" She turned around to see Vegeta walking up to her. 

"I don't care. All I want to know is where I am, and how I get back, understood?" He said in a low and threatening voice, but she didn't budge. 

Instead, she glared and after a while turned around to mess around in the small kitchen. she was pulled back by Vegeta, and stared at him. 

"You are in the real world. At least, my real world. You're an anime character. Not real, made up by this Japanese guy." She told him, and he let go of her arm.

"How old are you?" She asked him then. 

"What? What does that have to do with this?" He said confused. 

"I want to know in what time you where before this" She told him. 

"Kakarot has just returned." He said in return. 

Vegeta watched her as she took a few steps back, and looked up and down his body. 

"what are you doing Girl" He demanded. 

She stopped looking at him, told him to wait for a sec, and then returned with a black pull-over and some weird black pants, similar to the ones she was wearing now. 

"What are those?" 

"These" She said "Are your new clothes for the next twenty-four hours. I don't know how you are going to get back, but I do know you can't keep walking around in that" 

Vegeta looked down at his armor. "What's wrong with this?" 

Dasha sighed and rolled her eyes. "Look, If you want something to eat, you'd better put this on. You can wear your own boots, I don't have anything your size in shoes."

She threw the clothes at him and he caught them. 

"I am not going to wear woman's clothing" He growled. 

"They are not 'women's clothing', It's all for men. I wear men sized hoodie's and pull-overs, and the pants were a gift for my ex boyfriend, but I decided I'd keep them instead, to give to someone who deserves them." She explained. 

"You can change in my room. Give the clothes you have on to me, I'll attempt to wash them" Dasha pointed to her door and sat down on the small blue couch and petted the black cat that was sitting there. 

Vegeta walked back into her room and made sure the door was shut. He undid his armor, and took off the spandex suit, leaving him completely naked. 

Quickly he changed in the clothes the girl had given him, and walked back out.

Vegeta watched Dasha turn her head, so she could look at him without moving from her spot on the couch. 

"Aw, You look cute in my clothes. Do they fit?" He nodded and crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

He walked over to one empty chair and sat in it. She was still looking at him. 

"What? You like what you see?" He joked and she smiled at the arrogant prince. 

"As a matter of fact, yes I do. Black really suits you. And I have another question."

He was looking around the room and he returned his gaze to her, showing he was listening. 

"Could you make another Ki ball thingy? But don't shoot it or anything, like hold it up, so I can see it properly?" She asked him. 

Vegeta smirked and held up his left hand, forming a small yellow colored ball in the palm of his hand. 

Vegeta watched Dasha as she got up to study the small ball of energy, and kneeled in front of him, so she was at eye level with the yellow thing. 

"wow.. Nice" She grinned and moved her hand towards it, but stopped about an inch from the heat that it was giving off. When he let the energy go, she sat there for a little while. Then she put one hand on Vegeta’s knee, and pushed herself up. 

"Alright. Let's go" She said putting on a black coat and her boots. 

"Go where?" 

"Eat"

 

~*~ Part 2 ~*~

 

 

"Yeah, I'd like 8 menu's, and three of those specials, and supersize them all please." Dasha said into the speaker of the drive-through she was parked in. She got some questions but she put an end to that quickly 

 

"Hey! I'm ordering here! Do you always start asking people if 'they are sure?' 'Cuz I am, now get me my f*****g food!" She yelled at the microphone. 

 

The boy quickly apologized and send through the order. 

 

"You always this bitchy?" Vegeta asked her. 

 

"No, I am not. Just don't mess with me. I hate that" She answers him in a calm tone. Dasha payed and gave all of the paper bags to Vegeta. He rips open one of the bags and smelled it. "You call this food?" He asked in a disgusted tone, but takes a bite form a hamburger anyway. 

 

"It's not bad, and it's the only thing I can afford right now. And you owe me a new phone.. I need to make a call right now, though.. Wait here, don't get out. Seriously" She told him while she pulled over the small red car, and walked towards a pay-phone. She put some change in and dialed the number.

 

"H-h-hello?" A yawning voice answered her. 

 

"My God, You really need to start sleeping at night instead of daytime, freakish vampire." She told the voice jokingly. 

 

"What do you want, D?" The sleepy voice on the other line demanded 

 

"Nothin'. I just have someone here who you would really love to meet. Now get your lazy but over here, mister.. We have food" Dasha tried. 

 

"Food? eh.. Alright, I'll come over. Be there in a few" Dasha hung up and walked back to the car, where Vegeta was sitting, covered in paper bags. 

 

"Who did you call?" 

 

"My best friend, and don't eat everything!" She took one of the brown bags and put it underneath her chair, started the car and drove home.

 

When she opened the front door, two hands grabbed her and start tickling her. 

 

"Ray! Let go of me man, that tickles!" Dasha managed to get out in between laughs. 

 

"Ve-vegeta, get your a*s over here! whahaha!" She laughed and manages to escape from Ray's hands. 

"Aw.. Did you bring me food?" He cheers up immediately when a brown bag was throw his way.

 

"And leave something for me! Geez.." Dasha muttered as she walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. 

 

Vegeta was examining the boy. He was taller than him, and had a naturally brown skin and black hair. He was dressed the same style as Dasha and now, himself, too. Vegeta turned around and sat on the couch. 

 

"So why did you want me to come over?" Ray asked in between bites. 

 

"Eat like a normal person, don't make me take away the key from this place! You won't have anywhere to crash, right? So act civilized. But to answer your question, it's him" Dasha pointed to Vegeta who has turned on the T.V and was zapping through channels. 

 

Dasha's black cat, called Cat, jumped on the couch too, and settled against Vegeta's leg 

 

"Huh? What's with this guy? Oh, you cheated on Mavis with him?" Jumping to conclusions Dasha stared at him with an expression that told this happened before.

 

Vegeta turned to look at Dasha and Ray, who where sitting at the small kitchen table table. 

"No, but take a good look and you just might recognize him." Dasha can see Vegeta watching them and made a hand gesture for him to stand up.

 

"I take orders from no one" He growled and turned back to the T.V. which was showing Oprah. 

"Lemme guess, 'A smirk a day, keeps the doctor away'? I like the hair, he did a good job in it. But carnival is a long time from now." 

 

Dasha rested her chin in her right hand and nodded. "Your right, but it's him already. I don’t know how or why, but he is the real thing. I checked. Look what he came in, what he's wearing now are my clothes!" 

 

She jumped up and ran to her bedroom, where the dirty blue clothes still lay on the floor. 

"Wow, that looks real, man" Ray sighted, and picked up the armor. 

 

"Sweet.. I want one of these.. So what you gonna do with him?" Ray asked her. 

 

"It sounds so weird when you say it like that. But that is the whole problem, I don't know. He can't stay here, I mean you hate sleeping on the couch, and you sleep about anywhere. I don't want to get him too pissed off. And I'm not buying him another bed. He still owes me a cellphone." Dasha told him, while walking back into the room, with the clothes. 

 

"Whatever, he's staying on the couch tonight. Sorry, but you can't crash here" She told Ray, but he waved it away. 

 

“Don't worry about it, I'll go out for a while, and maybe I don't even need to go to my place" He winked and walked to the front door. "See ya later"

 

 

"So here is the stuff you need, I'm going to sleep" Dasha put a pile of sheets in the chair. Vegeta watched her, and noticed she was wearing a blue-white striped short, and a top that has grown to small, her bellybutton was clearly showing. 

 

"What are you dressed in, girl" He asked her. 

 

"It Dasha.. And these are my PJ's. I guess you don't have any, so you can wear this. She held an oversized blue shirt and black sweatpants in front of him. 

 

"Now what makes you think I'm sleeping on the couch? There is a perfectly good bed right over there." 

 

Dasha rolled her eyes "Yeah, but I am sleeping in that, silly. Now get ready, I want the T.V turned off when I'm in bed, even Ray knows that." She turned and walked back to her room. 

 

"Man I need to clean this up" She muttered to herself, and slid under the covers. 'I'll buy a new cellphone tomorrow. I have some spare money in my bank account for these cases.’

 

After a little while Dasha heard the door open and close. She sat up straight and saw Vegeta standing there, only wearing the sweatpants. 

 

"Go away! I'm trying to sleep!" She growled at Vegeta. 

 

"Well, so am I. And I already told you that I don't sleep on a couch, when there is something else much more comfortable" 

 

Dasha turned red "Well, I'm not moving! So get out now!!" 

 

Dasha watched Vegeta walk over to her bed and shoved her aside, against the wall so there was room for him. Then he crawled in bed, and lay down with his back turned to her. 

 

"What the f**k do you think you are doing, huh? First you invade my house, then you take my bed with me still in it, what's next huh?" She yelled at him and slap him on the head in frustration.

 

Wrong move. 

 

Vegeta turned over and pinned her to the wall.

 

"Listen girl, I put up with you all day, I'm willing to let you keep your bed, instead of making you sleep on the couch. One one condition: I will be there too. If you will stop hitting me I just might consider letting you live, I think that's awfully friendly of me. Now be quiet!"

 

He let her go and lay back down again. 

 

"Don't tell Mavis, though. You'll be meeting him tomorrow, and he is a bit paranoid." Dasha said when she also settled down, back turned to Vegeta. 

 

When she woke up next morning, Vegeta was gone. She got out of bed, and walked to the living room. Vegeta wasn't there. She looked around to make sure she didn't look over him, but she shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom. 

 

"What the- GET OUT!" 

 

"S**t! Sorry, Sorrysorrysorry!"

 

Dacha jumped back from the bathroom where a naked Vegeta stood, and slammed the door behind her.

 

When Dasha got over her little shock she started to make breakfast, but almost jumped to the ceiling when the bathroom door was almost slammed from its hinges. 

 

"S**t Vegeta, don't scare me like that! God.." She mumbled, and turned back to her bread. 

 

Dasha made enough for Vegeta, and he was already waiting at the table, with his arms behind his head, as if to support it. 

 

"Here you go" She set a plate stacked with bread in front of him. 

 

"That is all you'll get until we get to the city. I can't afford to keep feeding you, so I'll ask help from a friend of mine." 

 

Dasha walked away into her room, emerged again with a pile of clothes and went into the bathroom.

 

When Vegeta heard the shower running, he got up and walked towards the door. 

 

‘Wait, isn't this a bit childish? She will explode, that's for sure.’ 

 

..But it was always nice to have a verbal fight. 

 

After debating with himself for a little while, he opened the door and stepped inside. The shower curtain was a red/orangy color, and he could make out her shape. From her movements he guessed she was washing her hair, while humming a song. 

 

Vegeta watched her for a while, and then Dasha turned off the shower. She took the towel that she had placed over the railing of the shower curtain.

 

Vegeta started to walk backward to the door, thinking this wasn't a good idea after all. 

 

When she stepped out of the showers, Dasha was looking down at the towel she was wrapping around her body. Then she looked up, saw Vegeta, yelped with surprise. 

 

She slipped out over the mat that lay there, and fell back into the curtain, taking it with her in her fall. She landed on the tiled shower floor, and bumped her head against the wall. 

 

"Ouch.. Vegeta! What the hell are you doing here?? Is this some kind of payback, huh? I didn't do that on purpose!" She muffled from under the red curtain before tearing a hole in it. 

 

"F**k! You owe me big time Vegeta! A mobile phone, a curtain.. God" She was still sitting in the shower, covered in the towel and the curtain. 

 

"I did not mean for that to happen, only to tease you a bit" Vegeta stated, his expression not changing one bit. 

 

He walked over top her and held out a hand, to help her up. She accepted it, and pulled herself up with help from Vegeta. She discarded the curtain, but made sure her towel was still on. 

 

Dasha looked back up to see Vegeta staring at her. 

 

Vegeta, in his turn, watched her adjust her towel and noticed she was turning red when she saw him looking at her. He turned and left without saying another word. "

 

Damn those humans, and their emotions" He growled to himself. 

 

Sitting on the chair, he waited for her to come out. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a black shirt that said 'That's Miss B***h to you' her long brown hair hang loose and curled slightly. 

 

"You said I would get more to eat. So when are we going?" Vegeta asked her. 

 

"Soon. Just waiting for Mavis to show up."

 

 
~*~ Part 3 ~*~
 
 

When a knock on the door was heard, Dasha went into happy mode.

 

"Hi babe" The boy on the other side greeted her.

 

Vegeta watched her give him a kiss and pulled him with her.

 

"So who is this?" He asked Dasha. He had a shade of blue hair, so dark it was almost black, and was clothed in simple jeans, a white wife-beater and a black jacket.

 

"This is a friend from my sister, coming over for a visit. You know how she is with men. His name is Ve.. Vijay.. He's a bit rude sometimes, just don't mind him. She told him, load enough for Vegeta to hear.

 

"Hey man, what's up?" He holds up his hand in a greet, but Vegeta ignores him.

 

"So the boy is here, I want my food. Move it!"

 

He stood up, but Dasha glared at him

 

"Don't think you can order me around! I'm not your slave, and I told you before!" Dasha put her hands on her hips and Mave took a few steps back, as if he were afraid he would get burned.

 

"Sure. As long as you feed me." Vegeta rolled his eyes and walked towards the door and waited outside for her to come too.

 

After a few minutes Dasha emerged, arms hooked with Mave, looking happy. Somehow it annoyed Vegeta a bit.

 

Her small apartment was located on the third floor, with no elivator, so they walked downstairs. It was cold outside, for Dasha and Mave, anyway. Vegeta could stand it. He wore a jacket, though, he would get weird looks if he didn't, according to Dasha.

 

Vegeta walked behind the couple, and watched them cuddle. He didn't like the way it looked, it was showing to the whole world how they could hurt you the most, by taking the one they loved. That's why Vegeta learned at a young age to shut off all of his emotions, but now that the source of all that was gone, he had almost nothing to worry about. And now that he was in another world, he could take over this weaklings planet, without anyone stopping him. But although he could do that right now,  this very second he did not feel the need for it.

 

This shocked him a bit.

 

"Hey! Where here, you can stop walking now" Without noticing, Vegeta had walked pasted the couple and Dasha called him back.

 

Vegeta stopped and looked back. Dasha had a confused look on her face, but Mave found it quite funny. Vegeta turned around and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

"Are you okay?" Dasha asked him.

 

"Of course I'm fine, girl. Now get inside before I help you" He hissed back.

 

"You don't have to be so rude about it, I'm just trying to help you out here."

 

"I don't need any help"

 

"Of course you don't" She said sarcastically.

 

Mave hold open the door, and led Dasha inside the place. Vegeta followed them. He looked around, and saw a coffee shop looking restaurant. Nothing too fancy, though. He sat down across Dasha in a boot, and watched her adjust the small silver chain with a cross around her neck. When someone came to take their order, she also said she would like something to take home with her, almost seven complete meals.

 

"So where are you going to put all of that, huh? Is Ray joining you for dinner again?" Mavis teased her a bit.

 

"No, but he is" She pointed at Vegeta across the table.

 

"Why? Can't he stay at his own place? Or with your sister? You said yourself he was a friend of hers"

 

Vegeta watched as a small fight started to erupt

 

"Yeah, but Helen is not very fond of him right now. Okay?"

 

"And you are? Is that it?"

 

Dasha rolled her eyes. "If you are going to be so paranoid, like, ALL of the time.. It's not like I'm the one cheating here" She told him in a calm voice.

 

Vegeta now was paying attention to the fight between them.

 

"That happened long time ago, and I already made up for that!" Mave argued back.

 

She snorted and crossed her arms. "Sure you did."

 

Meanwhile, Vegeta was wondering if they would continue to argue, but they decided to just leave and talk about this over the phone. After saying there goodbyes, Dasha had to buy a new mobile phone.

 

Eventually she picked out something simple, only good for calling an text messaging. She also kept reminding Vegeta he still had to repay her. And to get a new shower curtain.

 

"Okay, its now almost 15:00. I'm going home, you can stroll in the city for a while longer. I guess you can find your own way back, right? I'll give you a key, hold on" She grabbed her key ring, that held about fifteen different kind of keys.

 

"this is of the front door, do whatever you want with it, just don't give it away or loose it"

She added playfully, but her eyes where sad.

 

"I think I'll do that." Vegeta replied, and he took the key. "I'll be back in an hour or two"

 

 

"Home sweet home.. Hey Cat, you want something to eat? Sure you do, you fat lazy animal" Dasha talked in a high-pitched voice, that people used for pets and baby's.

 

She walked to the kitchen, fed the cat, and took out a bottle of liquor, and a bag of chips in her hands. She took out a glass, filled it, and downed it.

 

"Ah.. That is nice.. " She told herself out loud.

 

She didn't drink jist for her boyfriend, also because of her sister, Helen. She was the one who Mave cheated with on her. Helen was kind of a s**t, but she acted like a saint. It was unfair

 

Dasha should have broken up with Mave, but she liked his presence too much. 'Maybe I should call her.. ' Dasha shrugged it off, opened the bag of chips, and started eating. After a little while of thinking, she poured another glass and sipped it. This went on for a while, 'till she emptied her fourth glass. She got hungry, and no longer felt like eating chips.

 

"Cookin' time" She said to the black cat, who was watching her from his favorite place on the couch.

She turned on the stove, and put a frying pan on the little fire. Debating with herself for a little while, she opted for French toast. Her favorite. But first, she went to her room, and turned on the tuner and her computer. When music started playing, she started dancing, and went back to the kitchen, leaving the door open.

 

She did not have to worry about the neighbors, she knew when they were out, and although she didn't think of that in this state, it still cam in handy. Turning back to pan, she took out the ingredients she though she would be needing.

 

 

Vegeta was walking through the city, taking in his surroundings. There was a mall right in front of him, it looked brand new. When he walked inside, there were hundreds of small stores surrounding him. It was very crowded, and he bumped into people more than once. When he covered the entire mall, he went back outside.

 

He walked around for a little while longer, thinking of how he could possibly go back to his own home.

 

Vegeta shouldn't count on help, since he was labeled off a monster only one week ago. He did not need any help, either. He was a warrior, a cold blooded murderer. And yet he was starting to cool down a bit, relax, almost. He stopped walking, and looked around where he was now.

 

Bars and Cafe's where everywhere, This must be where the humans go out at night. He watched young people enter a bar, and wondered why people started drinking this early in the afternoon.

"Hey, you. Watcha doin' all alone out here? Lost your girlfriend?" 

 

Vegeta turned around, and looked for whoever spoke to him. It was a blond girl, and she was with girl-army.

 

"I'm not interested in you, so go away." He told her in a angry voice, and turned around to walk away.

 

But she followed him. "And why are you so tensed up, huh? Relax for a bit, I won't eat you up.. Yet"

She winked at him, and he wondered why humans where so disgusting. He growled something at her and walked away. After a while, the blonde's eye fell on a different victim, and she left him alone.

 

He went straight home after that. 'Home.. ' He thought to himself why he was talking about the small apartment like that. He did not even call the ship he was captured on for most of his life 'home'.

 

When he arrived he walked up stairs, and used his key to open up the door.

 

"Hey, your home!" There was the word again.  

 

"Had a nice w-walk?" Dasha stumbled over her own words, and was attempting to make French toast with hot-sauce.

 

"Girl, what do you think you are doing" Vegeta demanded.

 

He watched her as she took a sip from a bottle that was standing on the table, and the could smell a fain sent of honey and alcohol. He grabbed the bottle from her hands, and it was half empty.

 

"How much of this did you have? Girl, focus!" He snapped at her, but Dasha went back to the mess on the sink.

 

She tried to soak some bread in the mix she made with the hot-sauce, but she hit the bowl and splattered the milk-like goo all over herself

 

"S**t!"  She yelled to the bowl.

 

Vegeta couldn't help himself but laugh

 

"Oh, you think this is funny d-do ya" She asked him.

 

She walked over to him, and rubbed herself all over him, leaving him also covered in the mix.

 

"Liked that?" She was still leaning against Vegeta, only now it was more of a support.

 

He lifted her over his shoulder, and took her to the bathroom.

 

Dasha shrieked in his ear in surprise, but then remained quiet.

 

"Go get a shower, clean yourself up and then go to bed" He commanded while putting her down.

 

"What about you? Don't you need to take a shower?" She whispered in his ear, and tried to pull up his shirt.

 

He took her hands and removed them, but then she started kissing his hand.

 

"Stop that, Girl, your drunk. Snap out of it" He told her.

 

"I don't want to" She said childishly while she moved closer to him, and started kissing his neck. He pushed her away, gently, not to hurt her, or make her loose balance.

 

She just grinned. "You wanted me to take a shower, right? Okay"

 

She then started to undress herself, with Vegeta still in the room. When her shirt landed on the floor, he turned around and attempted to walk away, but a red bra was swung at his head.

 

"Do you just walk away from me without saying goodbye? That's rude.."

 

He could hear the shower running, and turned his head slightly to see her standing in it. The shower curtain was still lying on the floor underneath the sink. He blushed a bit and walked out of the room before he would do stupid things. When he stood in the kitchen for a while, he noticed he still was covered in the mix, and so was the floor.

 

He couldn't believe himself when he started cleaning up the mess that she made.

 

Not completely, he just put away the pans and the leftover mix that was still in the bowl. The rest is for her to clean. He sat on the couch and started flipping through channels.

 

He stopped on a movie about human wars. Cat jumped up the couch and settled against him.

 

Vegeta growled in annoyance, but made no attempt to shove the animal away.

 

After a few minutes, the house phone rang, and he got up and answered it.

 

"Hello? Dasha?"

 

"No, Who is this?" He asked with a bored voice. Dasha was still taking a shower.

 

"This is Mave, who are you? The guy she took with us, Vijay, right?" Vegeta growled at the name she picked out for him but confirmed, and asked what he wanted.

 

"Is Dasha around?"

 

"Yes she is, but she is.. busy"

 

"I don't care, go get her" Vegeta smirked, and although Mave couldn't see, Vegeta knocked on the shower door.

 

"Girl, get out. Phone!" He yelled at the door. He could hear muffled sounds from the receiver he was holding.

 

"What was that?" Mavis almost yelled in his ear.

 

"I knocked the door. She was in the shower." Vegeta answered in a tone that said 'shut up'. he put the phone on the table, and knocked again, harder this time.

 

"Girl! Don't make me come in there!" He was getting sick of this.

 

He opened the door and saw her asleep on the lid-down toilet, wearing underwear and her pants where in her hand, as if she attempted to pull them on, but she fell asleep first. Vegeta mumbled something to himself, and picked her up. Walking to her room, she didn't wake up. But when he wanted to put her down on the bed, she put her arms around his neck, and pulled herself closer to him.

 

"Let go, Girl" He tried, but she was still asleep. He removed her hands from his neck and laid her down. He watched as she turned around and hugged the other pillow. When he walked back and picked up the phone, he told the guy she was now sleeping, and hung up.

 

Vegeta watched Dasha sleep. He sat on the black chair by her desk, after he cleaned himself. The kitchen was still a mess.

 

The clothes the girl had given him where now all sticky, so he threw them in a corner of her room, where more dirty clothes and delicates lay. After a little while of thinking, he stood up, walked over to the bed, and lay down, his back facing the girl.

 

He did not fall asleep, though. He was still wondering to himself if he would stay here forever, if he had to start a life here. He did not want that.

 

If he could be returned, if he ever went back to his old life, out in space he would. But that seemed highly improbable. He had been a pain in the a*s to evryone when he was just revived from Namek, and allthough the woman had offered him a place to stay, he still behaved arrogant, and was very demanding towards her and her family. He may regret that now.

 

As he was thinking his thoughts, Dasha had turned around in her sleep, and hugged him, like she did with the pillow before.

 

Vegeta didn't push her away, though. He did not mind it for now.

 

He would not envy her when se woke up next morning. But it was a sunday tomorrow. Humans called it a rest day, so far as he picked up from the humans at the CC compound.

 

After a lot of unnesicairy thoughts, the prince fell asleep, only to be woken up next morning by a very crancky Dasha.

 

 
~*~ Part 4 ~*~
 
(Soon to come)

 

© 2009 Eragrand


Author's Note

Eragrand
This is Fanfiction. (also seen on my fanfiction.net account) So don't come complaining to me about it. I will happily accept your flames, comments, criticism or plain reviews. Note that Im Dutch, so there might be a few grammar mistakes.. Happy reading, Xas

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on February 7, 2009
Last Updated on February 7, 2009

Author

Eragrand
Eragrand

Netherlands



About
Hey, I wanna say this before people start complaining about errors and stuff in my stories or whatever: Im Dutch. Not English, so please leave the torches and hayforks in peace and just try to enjoy m.. more..