Pain

Pain

A Story by Always&Forever

the pain that lies deep in side of me burns for you, you continue to set me up and watch me fall your the one that always has to win once i break you walk away like you've one some kind of prize, like you won first place for tearing me apart...everything was pefect well as far as i knew then next thing i knew you walked straight up to me looked me in the eyes and told me you didint want to be with me anymore your excuse was your hearts in it but your bodys not what kind of bullshit answer is that how could you do that didint you know how much i loved you and now,now that im finally happy you try and take that away from me what the hell is wrong with you,you think that i would cheat with the likes of you? well your out of your damn mind, then after you had the nerve to apologize what like sorrys gonna make it better,well it wont you took me in there and said one,just one kiss, i turned my head and you forced it back i coverd my mouth u took my hand off i said no,no,no! how many times do i have to say it before you let me go i felt sick to my stomach you say you care about me ha yea right you dont give a damn about my feelings..last night listening to you say i just wanted to see what it was to kiss you one more, i let out a scream i yelled to the ceiling why!! why does he keep doing this to me...i cant stand this pain anymore,please dont hurt me anymore or there will be nothing left...

© 2011 Always&Forever


Author's Note

Always&Forever
this is about my ex that broke up with me last year

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on April 29, 2011