Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Erik Daniel


After God created Adam in the Garden of Eden he became lonely. As he fell into a deep sleep God removed one of his ribs and from it formed the first woman; Eve. Adam then awakens and calls her bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh; for out of him she was formed. God created Eve as a helper for Adam to fulfill the covenant of consummating their love and completing God's promise to his people. I believe, that just as Eve was created for and from Adam, each man has a woman that was created for and from him. Put in simplest terms; a soul mate. I believe that everybody has someone created specifically for them.

Just as God gave Eve to Adam at the exact right time; he will also give you your Adam or your Eve at the exact right time and only when you find that person will you experience true love. You may find love from others or believe that you have fallen in love, but there is only one person out there who's love can flow to the deepest depths of your heart and fill your emptiness. This love is deeper and more passionate than sex. It's a love where your souls can mingle together and become whole without the act of intercourse. This is a love where at the exact moment you first see each other you feel a connection. A warm feeling that penetrates your darkest depths and illuminates them. It's a love that transcends over every profound feeling you have ever had. It's a high feeling you get whenever you are anywhere near them. A feeling of being ten feet off the ground and never wanting to come down. It's a love where you give everything you have, everything you are, and everything you ever will be to another person. To put simply, it's losing yourself; giving up your life. Two separate souls come together to form one, two separate bodies become one, and hearts are combined to now beat as one.

Not everyone gets to experience this form of love. Not everyone finds their soul mate. Some people believe they are in love and pursue the wrong person.They are following a love that, though real, is false. A lesser form of love. Some people die. Wheteher it be war or sickness or abortion. The person meant for you may have died before you ever got to meet them. But, every once in a while those people find each other and they is no other term for this chance meeting besides a gift from God or simply, a miracle.

This is a love that you only get one shot at in a lifetime. A love that will never fail no matter what the odds. A love that miles can not separate. This is a love that very few ever get to experience. This is true love. This was my love....






© 2016 Erik Daniel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

well this is a great point of view !

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016


Author

Erik Daniel
Erik Daniel

Waterloo, IA



About
I've been using writing as an outlet for the stress and anger of life since I was a kid. More just freestyle or creative writing than anything. I let my feelings guide me more..

Writing
Strength Strength

A Poem by Erik Daniel


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Erik Daniel