Game Over

Game Over

A Story by Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
"

My yaoi otaku's life. (for my yaoi fantasy lover) by Reichen Zy

"

 

 


Few months back then, we were just ordinary Facebook acquaintance.


We'd met in a manga site, you were suffering  a readers depression syndrome (RDS), being an anime addict as well, I know how it feels when you just finished reading such a good manga that afterwards you don't know what to do anymore.

 

Since I'm such a concern otaku citizen in the otaku world I approached you and helped you with your suffering, by recommending some good mangas to read.

By then I find you interesting so I decided to extend our conversation in a site where we can converse more.

 

Few weeks after that, you approach me again and state all your comments to all mangas I recommended, I never thought that you would truly read all those mangas.

 

In addition to that, you’re even somewhat enthusiastic with all your comments, and we had similar reactions after reading those mangas too.

 

Thinking that I just found a new friend who might have the same passion as mine in my otaku life, so I'd decided to introduce you to the other areas of my otaku world.

 

At first, I really have doubts that you can be open minded into such genre, since I haven't heard a straight guy reading yaoi mangas before. Well, I'm still straight too when I enter my yaoi life, yet I'm in doubt already with my preference at the same time.

 

 

So I just let it be, and didn't care about how would you take that.

 

 

However, few days after that, when I opened my Facebook account there was a message from you I wasn't anticipating anything so I was about to ignore it, yet out of curiosity I end up reading it.

 

I was astounded, when you told me that you really had read the shounen ai manga I recommended you (totally captivated).  I didn't expect you to do so, though it's just a soft boys love, yet it’s still about gays society.

 

I didn't thought you would read it, and what amazed me more was your innocent reaction after reading it.  It really made me laughed hard enough, to the extent that my belly hurts.

 

 

 

 

 

The message goes like this:

 

Hi ^_^,

 

Thank you so much for recommending me that manga, I had read it already. Yet I don't quite understand it  at first so I keeping reading chapter 1 and 2 3x already >_< , it was quite confusing where I should start reading it,  like is it left or right / right or left. I got tired reading it again and again just to understand it, so I decided to sneak peek to the chapter 3 so by then at the third time I had finally get to understand the flow and the one whose narrating it was Ewon.

 

 At first I thought that jiho and mookyul we're just brothers that they were fighting over Ewon. Yet it really gave me a shock that jiho was ewon's ex-lover, I really didn't thought that they were gays. And then afterward mookyul and ewon became lovers, it was really a 'what the?'.  Then it grossed me out a little bit when mookyul had sex with his adopted father, I was like 'are you sure his an old man already' >_< what the heck is the author thinking. >_<.

And I'm still confused, who was the one being fucked? The father or mookyul? It wasn't stated.

 

And then the bed scenes was really hot, yet I'm just quite curious, please pardon my rudeness with the question, yet I'm just really curious, was it really good to be fucked from behind? >_<

I mean isn't that, you know, the 'feces' would came out from there? >_<

I'm terribly sorry for this question… I'm really, really sorry for it. >_<

 

This question was really just out of curiosity, I really didn't mean to offend you with it. I just need someone to answer all these confusions in my head, it's quite frustrating to leave it hanging. I'm really sorry about it. >_<

 

Thank you so much for sharing this manga to me, I really had enjoyed it, it was really a new insight for me. ^_^

It's somewhat a roller coaster ride hehehe ^_^.

 

P.S.

Sorry for disturbing you with these silly thoughts of mine, that story left a very big impact on me. And I don't have anyone that I can share my thoughts unto.

Please feel free to ignore this message, I really wouldn't mind if you do. ^_^

Thank you so much ^_^.

 

-----------------------END OF MESSAGE---------------

 

 

 

How nostalgic, it still makes me laugh imagining you having these reactions on your idiotic face.

 

I really didn't expect these reactions from you, I was really amazed that you can give such a long reaction in just a single yaoi manga, like it was an school work reaction paper or something. *laughing out loud*

 

So that was when I find you really interesting, I like people who don't keep their thoughts to themselves. I find them very adorable.

 

Then I was truly astonished of your curiosity about male sex. *laughing out loud*

 

So then, I gave you an explanation to all your confusions, and recommended many yaoi manga to you.

 

Though due to that it somewhat made me think that maybe you are a stray as well. But by that time is, a little bit too early for me to stick my nose into your personal informations.

 

So by then on, we became chat friends, I enjoyed sharing my insights with you.

 

You had my attention since you have many incredible principles in your life.

 

However, sometimes it's silly yet it had really left something on me. I didn't though you can think that way.

 

 

 

Then eventually, you had come to enjoy reading yaoi manga, and had developed same fetish as mine.

 

I really didn't expect this outcome, you even become a yaoi pervert like me, and now even gone far beyond my yaoi otaku perversion.

 

It really amazed me on what you have become ever since we’ve met.

 

As you made a yaoi life on your own in the otaku world.

 

To the extent of your addiction to it, I was really surprised when you said that you were writing a yaoi fan fiction, and most of all, the smut love scenes you'd wrote related to boys love.

 

Knowing the 'you' from the start, of how innocent your mind was, back then, I haven't really imagined that this will be the outcome.

 

I had thought that, it seems like I had open another door of yourself that you don't know anything about or maybe you’re just denying it, before we met.

 

Though I'm not proud on how I had influenced your mind to this extend, but on the other hand I'm also quite thankful that you had opened yourself into this, as what we are in the present.

 

You had made a big impact unto me, way beyond just Facebook acquaintance, or even far beyond an acquaintance who share same fetish as mine.

 

 

I don't know how, I don't know when, but it was been too late to escape from these feelings, as you already build up a campsite in my heart.

 

It just started from a stupid joke, yet eventually you had memorized your way to my heart as you keep on crossing into my mind.

 

I really don't know how did it become like this, that an idiot like you, had able to get through in the boundary I'd made, for the hope of the reality to come across into my fantasy.

 

Maybe I was just really cast by the spell, as what other says, "Too much laughing out loud from jokes would eventually make you fall".

(Do you still remember who said that nonsense line to me?)

 

Though,  you're such an idiot you really have interesting insights in life, as well as some out of this world sayings, that you made by yourself.

 

I really admire your carefree thoughts, and sometimes the arrogance you have that you don't really care about other things that doesn't involve you.

 

 

 

I had cross the way beyond of this pretend lovers we ought to play.

 

I want to stop it already, 'cause I know I'll be the one, who'll suffer in the end.

 

I had swum deeply into these feeling without knowing, and now I'm almost drowning.

 

Though I know I've been thinking selfishly, yet I want to ask you something if you refuse to stop this.

 

 

 

Can you love me like the way I wanted to be loved?

 

Honestly, it's just more than emotional involvement, human as I am, I'm greedy as well.

 

Can you do that?

 

It's really far beyond our yaoi otaku fantasies.

 

That's how greedy I have become.

 

Can you accept that?

 

You see, if you cannot, let’s might as well stop this, right?

 

By this, we can still save the friendship we have.

 

The outside society is really difficult you know, it's really nothing like in the fantasies we have in our yaoi otaku life.

 

Though I don't want to go beyond my fantasy life, yet these feelings have been wanting you to become my reality.

 

I had expected already, that it would surely become like this, and now I want to stop it, before it would hurt so much, beyond what I can take.

 

I know that you are just being influenced by our yaoi otaku life, don't take it seriously and next time don't go beyond being an otaku.

 

I really had fun playing with you, and now this is

‘Game over’.

 

 

 

 

However, I still want to grab this chance to say:

 

“Happy Monthsary Love”

 

I still love you always, forever and ever and always.

 



© 2013 Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy


Author's Note

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
This is Rei:
Gomenasai readers.
Don't mind this story, it's just a simple payback on something.
Sorry for being so personal dear readers.

This maybe the last time I'll be able to post something here ^_^

It's good to be part of this site.

To E.E.
I'll call you in the name only I is allowed to call you. ^_^
Ad, it's up to you if you remove this.
I can still help you in making the BND if you need help,
yet it will not be the thing we usually do anymore.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it! The grammar was a little distracting though, I got confused how you sometimes talked in present-tense and then past-tense.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

Don't mind this... this is just something else a little pay back from my lover, and I'm still trying.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 11, 2013
Last Updated on March 11, 2013

Author

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

Mars, Japan



About
We're just simple person who has a wide imagination that would go beyond anyone's impression about us. We are obsess with mangas especially yaoi mangas and We're interested to become a yaoi manga w.. more..

Writing