Fun things of kids’ interests in Palm Springs

Fun things of kids’ interests in Palm Springs

A Story by Escaperoom.com
"

Book an experience today to enjoy 60 minutes fun with kids, friends & family in Palm Springs. Get escape room info, FAQs and more about Escape Room.

"
Other than having fun and adventure through themed and story based escape rooms at Palm Springs; kids can have a lot fun with many activities that will keep them engaged during the entire vacation.

In addition to fun, there can be numerous things to do in Palm Springs with kids which can be educative for them as well.

What is there for kids to do in Palm Springs?

Palm Springs, besides offering the best entertaining and skill development program in the form of its famous escape rooms, has number of places for kids to visit and things to do there. 

When it comes to things to do in Palm Springs Ca for kids, they not only can enjoy swimming in pools but can go to various tourists’ attraction places specially meant for them.

The places that can interest kids include:

The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - the world’s largest rotating tram car located in Palm Springs. Kids enjoy 10 minutes of amazing joy ride on aerial tramway enables kids to experience of breathtaking 360-degrees views of the Coachella Valley and towering cliffs of Chino Canyon 

Joshua Tree National Park - is a paradise for nature lovers. This park simply mesmerizes all including kids are filled with huge rock-formations, several hiking trails and hundreds of Joshua trees.

Robolights �" perhaps thebest places to visit in Palm Springs with kids. Spread over a large area has several sculptures, arcades that are decorated with colorful lights during Christmas and other major occasions. Kids love the stunning collection of intricate sculptures, futuristic woodland moving creatures glowing with lights and sci-fi techniques.

The Coachella Valley �" has most picturesque landscape which older kids can view from above travelling in balloonabove the desert. Viewing from above, the Coachella Valley looks amazingly stunning that is filled with vineyards, polo fields, golf courses and orchards.

For older children, viewing the desert from above in a hot air balloon can be a lifetime an unforgettable experience.Palm Springs Air Museum �" where kids can view the largest collection of stationary yet flyable WWII planes in the world at Palm Springs Air Museum. 

The kids can increase their knowledge about fighter plane used in WW II through the history explained by the museum's volunteers.

Living Desert Zoo and Gardens �" where kids can have kids can have wonderful experience with the wildlife and vegetation of deserts of North America and Africa. In vast botanical garden and zoo, kids can watch animals such as hyenas, Bennett’s wallaby, olive python, giraffe and emu. Even kids can feed a giraffe and have a camel ride too.In addition, among things to do in Palm Springs this weekend for kids, you may add watching:

Cabazon Dinosaurs Museum - is home for the world’s biggest dinosaurs, named Dinny and Mr. Rex.  The Dinosaurs adventure tour allows kids to see more than 50 dinosaurs and can get opportunity to climb up to the mouth of biggest dinosaur named Mr. Rex

You may also add among things to do in Palm Springs today to visit the Palm Springs Art Museum and large baby sculptures near the museum. Interestingly, instead of cherubic faces, these babies have bar codes.

When you go to Palm Springs with your kids and plan things to do in Palm Springs CA,along with escape rooms, do not forget to visit places of kids’ interest. Should you need more details about escape rooms, please contact escaperoom.com.

© 2020 Escaperoom.com


Author's Note

Escaperoom.com

Book an experience today to enjoy 60 minutes fun with kids, friends & family in Things to Do in Palm Springs Ca. Get escape room info, FAQs and more about Escape Room.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on December 29, 2020
Last Updated on December 29, 2020
Tags: Escape Rooms Palm Springs, Fun Things to Do in Palm Springs

Author

Escaperoom.com
Escaperoom.com

Denver, CO



About
Escaperoom.com offers you a highly advanced search functionality that helps you discover your perfect escapade which fits your needs. We'll help you to find the best escape room near you. more..

Writing