Early Excitment

Early Excitment

A Chapter by Esha

" I want this & that set of cosmetics for me.... are you planning to make a dumb of me when I go there ? " Aiasha gasped with a fit of anger. " I am surely not going to make myself mutt amongst every girl over there.... though....." Aiasha was continuously blabbering.

Like every fortunate child even Aiasha was going to college.Though she had relatives living in the city she told her parents that she would prefer to live in a hostel. So her parents agreed and decided to get her admitted in the college hostel which they considered was safe.

The tinch of excitement was very much visible on Aiasha's face.She was
fantasying herself in her own world unaware of the realities of life. According to her the ficticious world shown on the television was still real! Though she considered herself mature enough she was still immature on some points of life and that was absolutely crystal clear true. Knowing about sex, earning after you grow and several other factors does not completely develop your will to take up the responsibility unless you want to. This is not the case of Aiasha but many of us who are still failing to understand that. Agreed that there is a child in every person but the need to understand responsibility was not yet that developed in this case.

Soon 18th August 2008 brought her even more close to her destination city- the city of youths - Pune ( Maharashtra, India).
 Her mom like every mother was worried about Aiasha; though her daughter dint wanted to give a damn to that worries.She considered herself old enough and did not wanted to listen to those old long hours lectures from her mother.... early excitement was really a new, refreshing and it brought Aiasha alive after so many years....

She completed the prior admission processes bot for her college and hostel admissions. Aiasha wanted to live in some private hostel but her mother was firm on her desicion about college hostel. Aisha unloaded her things in her room. She was not completely setteled though she hoped for the best very soon.

Her new room mates as her mom had asked the matron were respectively from 2nd year and 4th year of her same language. Shabri was in 4th year and Preeti was in second year.

Walking briskly in room while she was arranging room Aiasha managed to smile at Preeti. Maybe Preeti asked her something but it was completely inaudible as Aiasha had put on her ear phones and was listening to her favourite track of Enrique ( her dream man.. lolz... ). That's when her room mate preassumed something about her. The second time after a breif intro Aiasha literally ran away downstairs as she had to reach to her massi's ( mother's sister) place.

Aiasha thought she had loads of new experiences wating along wid her new friends but at the same time she was a bit nervous about making frens too. She was a purely a chubby and a bubbly type of girl and many a times had taken wrong desicions while making frens.  But truely telling she was completely unaware of the bloody fact that her room mate Preeti was the biggest b***h existing on the earth .........



© 2010 Esha


Author's Note

Esha
please reveiw this writing....

As mentioned before i havent put real names and either the name of the institution.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This will be enjoyable to read as you develop the story line further. Good luck!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 1, 2010
Last Updated on January 1, 2010


Author

Esha
Esha

Pune , India



Writing