Prologue: Don't Be a Hero

Prologue: Don't Be a Hero

A Chapter by Martina

The Catalyst

By: Martina in Wonderland

Prologue: Don't be a Hero

 

"I love you."

 

Don't say it so freely...

 

"I will never leave you."

 

Don't state something you don't mean.

 

"I'll protect you."

 

Don't promise something you know you can't keep.

 

"Leave, run, get a way."

 

Don't try to be a hero, and now your gone.

 

The pain of the day still slammed into me like a ton of bricks. My heart crunched, and the pressure squeeze my lungs taking the oxygen I need to breathe right out. When I opened my eyes and faced the new day of my life, I saw him. His smile and his eyes, still shined through me, making my heart hammered through my chest, only to shrunk remembering the terrifying look before he lie lifeless on his side. Small hallow breathes escaped his lips, looking at me with those eyes, that breaks my heart. His voice, even through in pain told me to run. To run away and never look back, but I just froze there. Eyes beaming with tears, just as the guy held a gun to my face. I couldn't do anything...I couldn't save him. He's dying...

 

I shook my head hard. No. I will not think about this. No. I will not remember this, he's gone, leaving me to walk on my own two feet again all by myself this time, but this doesn't clear away the tears that are escaping my eyelids so easy. He's gone. It's my fault, my throat tightens and I leaned down on my coffee table. Sweatdrops, went down my forehead, I could feel the tingles of water...And I knew I'm going through one of my fits.

Every inch of my body wants to deny the fact that he's gone, but how can I deny it? I was there, I watched what happened.

 

Then I saw the pistol pointed at me and with no other protection I was opened...To tell you the truth, I wanted him to shoot me. I wanted him to kill me like he did to him. I wanted him to finish the job...I wanted to be with my boyfriend.

 

'I love you'



© 2010 Martina


Author's Note

Martina
Trying first point of view :/ Trying to improve lol Tell me what you think about the prologue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i cant wait for more on this story this is an awesome begining

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 16, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010


Author

Martina
Martina

Wonderland, LA



About
Hello people =) Hello my name is Martina and I'm 19 years old; graduated from high school with very high dreams of becoming a well known author; (for about let see 10 years). I'm easy to .. more..

Writing
Desperate Desperate

A Poem by Martina


Sound Sound

A Story by Martina


When I Died... When I Died...

A Story by Martina