Best Healing Stones For The Zodiac Signs

Best Healing Stones For The Zodiac Signs

A Story by VertoAtrum
"

Not a story, but rather a small guide.

"
Aries: Carnelian-Carnelian provides the wearer with confidence, initiative, and assertiveness. It can help in focusing and in realizing goals. Use it to reduce feelings of inadequacy, aid in decision making and to increase physical energy.
�"

Taurus: Howlite-Howlite is a calming and comforting stone. It can help you to reduce anger and stress and to overcome critical or selfish behavior. Use it to increase patience and reasoning and also to help with sleep problems. Howlite also heightens creativity and stimulates the imagination. It is great stone to have when trying to achieve artistic goals or when working on an artistic project.
�"

Gemini: Quartz �" Crysta-Clear crystal quartz is known to be one of the most powerful of all healing gemstones. It amplifies and focuses energy and thoughts. It also harmonizes and balances. It can alleviate anger and help with emotional healing and should be used by anyone in need of more patience or perseverance. Crystal quartz balances thinking in both halves of the brain. Use it to gain clarity of thought and to enhance problem solving abilities.
�"

Cancer: Obsidian �" Snowflake-Snowflake obsidian is a stone of serenity and purity. It helps to transform negativity and grief into a positive and brings peace and balance to the mind and body during times of change. This stone helps with the inner reflection needed to bring real change in difficult areas of our lives. It aids in seeing patterns in life and recreating them in a more beneficial way. It heightens courage and promotes enjoyment of life. Use it to draw hidden imbalances to the surface and release them.


Leo: Ruby-The ruby gemstone is used to open the heart and promote love. It brings integrity, devotion and happiness and increases romantic love. It also enhances generosity and brings prosperity. It is a stone of high energy and power that promotes healing on all levels. Use it to allow love and joy to enter your life and to assist those around you.


Virgo: Lapis Lazuli-Lapis Lazuli brings truthfulness, openness, inner power, intuition, and creativity. It can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind. Lapis is also said to help one overcome shyness. It can help one say just the right thing, as if by magic. This gemstone assists in harmonizing your heart and your mind. It helps you to live your dreams and increases your adventurous spirit. Use it to build self-confidence and boost creativity.


Libra: Charoite-Charoite is a stone of inspiration, bringing enhanced creativity, spiritual growth, and showing new possibilities even in old situations. Charoite is called a “Stone of Transformation”. Use it to transform negative emotions such as anger and fear into positive feelings. As part of the transformation process it allows release of those negative emotions.


Scorpio: Pyrite-Pyrite is a stone of intellect and protection. It enhances intelligence, mental stability, logic, analysis, creativity, and memory. It is also a powerful protection stone that can be used to block negativity. Use it to help you tap your own latent mental talents and abilities.


Sagittarius: Dumortierite-Dumortierite enhances learning and organizational abilities, self-discipline and orderliness. It brings mental clarity and can help reduce stubbornness. In addition, it encourages one to see and accept reality, and react to it in an intelligent manner in one’s own behalf. Use it to reduce emotional tension, lift depression, and replace a scattered mind with peace and happiness.


Capricorn: Apatite-Apatite is a stone that can stimulate thoughts and ideas. It is said to increase intellect, imagination, and intuitive awareness. Use it to help you maintain focus, learn, concentrate effectively, think clearly, and communicate better. Apatite can also be used to enhance the energies of other crystals and stones.



Aquarius: Obsidian �" Mahogany-Mahogany Obsidian helps to release tension and energy blockages and promotes a forgiving attitude. It helps to release anger and activates a positive sense of power. It allows us to see our shortcomings and overcome them and aids in the fulfillment of aspirations. Use it to remove energy blockages and give new life to your goals and purpose.


Pisces: Quartz �" Rutilated-Rutilated quartz is said to be very helpful in uncovering the causes of mental issues and hang-ups. It is used metaphysically to help one get out of a rut with their life as well as for stabilizing emotions and clarifying thought patterns. This stone is reputed by folklore to diminish fears, depression and issues with decision-making. It is also known to ease loneliness and relieve guilt thereby bringing happiness. Use it to enhance mental and physical stability and to increase one’s self-reliance.

© 2015 VertoAtrum


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on May 5, 2015
Last Updated on May 5, 2015
Tags: Stones, Zodiac, sign, leo, Taurus, Aries, libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Cancer, Pisces, Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini, scorpio

Author

VertoAtrum
VertoAtrum

ME



About
My name is Matthias. I am 24 years old. I'm a Leo. Also an ENTP. My passions include writing, drawing, music, and psychology. I have been writing since I was very young. Sci-fi, fantasy, and horro.. more..

Writing