Dark assassin.

Dark assassin.

A Story by Machiavelli

She is sitting watching him waiting for him to awaken. Prophet then awakens doing the first thing that came to mind which in his case was putting a dagger to her neck. She then replies to this by gently pushing the dagger away saying " Prophet do you not remember your high school sweet heart" he then pauses to think. In response he says some what unsure "Jaylin" as a response she says sarcastically " No Garth" they both then laugh lowly. Then Prophet asks " What is your reasoning for being here". Jaylin then replies "I have a contract for you I need you to kill someone for me his name is Seph he I'd a deranged serial killer in fact he's even killed a pregnant woman to get his point across. Prophet then asked "What is it this man wants by doing all of this?" Jaylin replies "he wants to prove others for what they really are this who lie for what they want." he then dismisses the female who leaves saying " we also set you up with your two old friends Karmic, and KB." To his surprise as Jaylin exited the apartment she gave him a seductive smirk and he got a text message just then saying "meet me at the park".

We then find the assassin on a roof overlooking the park examining the park looking for Karmic, an KB. He then hears his phone go off he answers it hearing a familiar voice " Having fun there red neck" Prophet bursts into laughter ha I haven't heard that name in years" it's KB. Then KB says " You shouldn't be laughing at the fact that I have you in my crosshairs". Right at that moment Prophet begins examining the roof top until he sees two dark figures standingon a couple of roof tops ahead and he then sees Karmic star waving at him mocking him. He then begins to dash across the roof tops so fast that KB and Karmic can not keep track and the next thing they know is they feel a strong hand grab them and they hear Prophets voice say "SURPRISE". They all then begin to laugh hystarically and they then began to collaborate on how they would catch Seph. Then Karmic says " I have an informant who says he'll be attacking the governor of NY next" and then Karmic also includes "we should let him die no one even likes him" with a synical laugh Prophet then saying man shut up emo why you got to be like that." Karmic replies "well you know me proph I was always like this." KB then includes that we should call in the rest of the team Reks, Iron, and Ej. Haha "yeah we should" yells Prophet.

We then see the team getting set up KB being the expert sniper, Karmic a mele weapons specialist, Reks and Iron demolitions specialist, and lastly Ej being a close range guns expert. We all radio in once in position with KB on a roof across the street Ej in the back yard with an M14 and Reks and Iron setting some explosives. We begin the operation an hour in we finally get some thing a black van pulls up and KB radios in to Prophet saying " we have an eye on the target and says to stay on our toes he breaks in through the window and Karmic then grabs him and slits his throat with a knife and Prophet runs in on the bloody scene wondering what happened and sees a note on the victims chest saying " if you ever try to stop me again I'll kill every one of you one at a time."

© 2010 Machiavelli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You need to finish this

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bro, its jumbled. I like where its going, but organize it better man. That's whats gunna attract more people to your story. I'm here if you need an editor at anytime.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's good so far. It's very jumbled though. Try breaking it up into who's speaking and such. It will make more sense that way.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 4, 2010

Author

Machiavelli
Machiavelli

Bronx, NY



About
Here's all you need to know about me. I am a guy in high school I love eating, I like to be the on that sticks out at random I will yell out "I love pie" and things that "normal" people would never.. more..

Writing
Desprate Desprate

A Poem by Machiavelli